IGNORED

Gaming With Rogmeister - I Received A Package of Mystery Games Today

RSS Bot

I'm taking part in a Secret Santa gift exchange this Christmas (an annual tradition) and my package arrived today. I have no idea yet who it's from and the games are gift-wrapped. Specifially, there are 3 wrapped packages and each package is thick enough to contain two games, unless one contains something extra such as a microphone (for a Karaoke game, perhaps) which would require thicker packaging. As everyone does, I provided a want list (participants are urged to give from their own collections rather than having to go out and spend a lot of money on new games) but I wonder if I listed enough. Since sending my want list, I actually thought of a few items I had overlooked and would have also liked to suggest (such as Tomb Raider: Anniversary) but I figure I can always get those myself later if no one gets them for me for Christmas. The gift exchange is always a fun thing and I look forward to Christmas Eve when I can finally unwrap these...unless I fall to temptation and open them early!

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=5533