IGNORED

Lexus IS 250 Atari 2600 Commercial :)

Atari2008

I've noticed that this commercial is only on two places and both are dealerships and both have Ratings and comments disabled. I think someone here needs to copy this commercial and create a third one where ratings and comments are not deleted or disabled.

What do you mean? The original link posted in the other thread doesn't have anything disabled or deleted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xeWWtZwgN8

• 1 month later...

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc.

Why in the heck would they not want their commercial on YouTube? It's F-ing free advertising. They don't have to pay to have it seen. Instead of fast-forwarding past it, people actually want to see it. I hope all of these big companies die from constantly shooting themselves in the foot. Listen, you lumbering semi-retarded behemoths, places like YouTube will cause more people to become interested in your products. Don't have the videos removed and if you're a music company that uploads your own videos, let people embed them. You'll end up getting more traffic and more clicks on your ads. Wake up before you dry up and disappear.

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc.

Why in the heck would they not want their commercial on YouTube? It's F-ing free advertising. They don't have to pay to have it seen. Instead of fast-forwarding past it, people actually want to see it. I hope all of these big companies die from constantly shooting themselves in the foot. Listen, you lumbering semi-retarded behemoths, places like YouTube will cause more people to become interested in your products. Don't have the videos removed and if you're a music company that uploads your own videos, let people embed them. You'll end up getting more traffic and more clicks on your ads. Wake up before you dry up and disappear.

Right on!

Look at all the publicity they got here, sort of :ponder:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDbL3S8DHa8

:ponder:

youtube is going f**ing downhill...

REALLY its ticking me off,

Linkin park has almost all their stuff removed...

Friend of mine had 6 video's removed for having lord of the rings music and other stuff in it,

2 video's from me removed,

numerous friends just being banned for dumb reasons

And its pathetic

FOR WHAT???

Why is this suddenly a thing that we care about

So many Atari commercials Removed too :( i have to go through all my favorites.

as im typing this i went to click a music video by Armin Van Buuren Thats not even a music video its just a song with a picture in it,

Removed as well...

this is fusterating me.. -.-'

Videos Watched: 20,952 <<< IM FREQUENT ENOUGH TO HAVE ANY RIGHT TO COMPLAIN

sorry to rant :(

its upsetting thats all

edit:

i've asked for Atari things for the past 3 years,

My mother and father both said oh its old junk :( *wanted to hit badly*

my girlfriend got me a shirt though, :D

Edited by MrAtari2600