IGNORED

Hard disk patched games in December - PP

ppera

Enchanted Land - Very nice platformer with lot of colors. Perfect scrolling - HW dependant, so not for Falcon.

Starquake - Spectrum classic. With trainer.

Spy vs. Spy 2 & 3 - Technically not the best, but very amusing.

Snoopy - similar to Garfield.

Dive Bomber - help to win WWII .

Space Fighter - Fast 3D, but far from original game. Trainer.

Spindizzy Worlds - Control that damn ball ! Trainer.

Sooty - Nice game for kids. Trainer.

Magic Boy - Nice graphic, many colors, perfect anim and scrolling. Runs on Falcon, but without sound. Trainer.

Extase - Something original.

Added screenshots for games.

http://ppera.07x.net/atari/fromhd.php or http://ppera.exofire.net/atari/fromhd.php

Space fighter is programmed HD compatible. What's next? Ishar?

Space Fighter, crack what I get works not on Falcon because of launcher. Other crack requires some stupid typings. So, there was some work with... At least that game is worth to play on Falcon.

In list is not 2 game what I added to table, already HD compatible and operational.

What is next? Hmmm... let me see: Havoc, Mudpies, Tetris.... Thank you for continous support :arrow:

Edited by ppera

Space fighter is programmed HD compatible. What's next? Ishar?

Space Fighter, crack what I get works not on Falcon because of launcher. Other crack requires some stupid typings. So, there was some work with... At least that game is worth to play on Falcon.

In list is not 2 game what I added to table, already HD compatible and operational.

What is next? Hmmm... let me see: Havoc, Mudpies, Tetris.... Thank you for continous support :arrow:

So, you couldn't mention for example Wings of Death (Falcon enhanced - uses the Amiga 7-channel tracks - thanks to Cream for the replay code!) amongst the rest of the quality releases? Good old ppera, always presenting the things that suit his reality.... (no, I still haven't forgotten you denied the fake users you created both here and on our forum)

Quoting from their site: "Another game that took longer than the Earth has been orbiting the sun to fix. We had to disassemble the entire game and convert it into z80 and back before it would even start on a standard ST, and eventually ported it to ST-Basic and hand drew the graphics ourselves."

I start feeling some compassion toward you. Maybe you are just utterly tired from so many work... Maybe some bad words were just because of beeing exhausted. Don't forget to sleep sometimes, and long.

Clean hack ? What it should mean ? Hacking is not something considered clean. There was spoiled crack from Was not Was - with his name at several places. Some called it not-clean. But it was just something annoying, his crack worked from floppy.

I just wanted to point that there is a lot of games which can not be patched by existing tools and ways (as ULS).

OIDS was special - even it's Swoosh worked not without patching .

Clean hack ? What it should mean ? Hacking is not something considered clean. There was spoiled crack from Was not Was - with his name at several places. Some called it not-clean. But it was just something annoying, his crack worked from floppy.

I just wanted to point that there is a lot of games which can not be patched by existing tools and ways (as ULS).

OIDS was special - even it's Swoosh worked not without patching .

So you used Was(Not Was)'s crack ? If so, it's nice to see you rely on D-Bug members cracks so much, so you can keep your trundle of releases going.

Glad D-Bug could be of service :)

Grz

Some people suplied me images from original OIDS floppy. Was not Was was not in D-Bug, btw. :)

You are really pathetic with your postings. Actually, I did not any hard disk adapting based on D-Bug crack. And I don't see some decent game worth of effort on their menus.

Mr. Grz, you have no clue what talking about. How many adaptations you did? How you know anything about all it? Can you even count ?

Another 3 game is added today...

Some people suplied me images from original OIDS floppy. Was not Was was not in D-Bug, btw. :)

You are really pathetic with your postings. Actually, I did not any hard disk adapting based on D-Bug crack. And I don't see some decent game worth of effort on their menus.

Mr. Grz, you have no clue what talking about. How many adaptations you did? How you know anything about all it? Can you even count ?

Another 3 game is added today...

"Mr Grz you have no clue what your talking about"

Ok, let's make this abundantly clear and simple for you Ppera.... as your lack of knowledge of 68000 machine obviously transcend into pig ignorance of the Atari Scene.

"Was not Was was not in D-Bug, btw. :) " oh wasn't he? where do you get these facts from? please enlighten me.

"Mr. Grz, you have no clue what talking about. How many adaptations you did? How you know anything about all it?" what has this to do with anything, can't I give a qualified point of view on this situation... and I may have done the odd 'adaptation' here and there.

Grazey

Wow. This is a new low even for you, dude. Gratz on your knowledge of Automation/D-Bug, it's top notch!

So, you made 3 more games annoying and irritating to run by making users run HOLE.... thats... AWESOME WORK! WELL DONE!! KEEP IT UP!!! No, really - it's nice to wake up and have some laughs.

Please, continue to release Falcon patches with no sound.... we'll keep releasing Falcon patches with Amiga Music.... because we're the stupid talentless ones.... oh yes indeed!

That's enough, guys. All of you consider yourselves warned. If you can't refrain from arguing with each other, I will put each of you on moderator preview until you learn to play nice with others.

Dear moderator. If you want avoid discussions like in this thread, please delete all posts what are from D-Bug and it's supporters + replies on. It is obvious that they will write only negative about mine SW, adaptations and will not miss in meantime to praise own 'releases'.

Automation is not equal to D-Bug.

Hole allows lot of games to run without any patching - so must be bad :) Usage is absolute easy for everyone who knows to read. It is part of new hard disk driver.

Only 1 game of 3 mentioned works just with Hole. Mickey Zoo had still protection (version in GameBase ST), so I removed it.

Tai-Pan needed new launcher. That's are facts dear spitters (never said talentless ones).

I do not releases. There is no mine name in intros. If someone want to see what is done by myself let read 'ChangesMade.txt'. I do adaptations for my own use and fun. If someone find them useful, so better.

If you don't like them or myself open new thread and write everything what want. But before it would be good to check some facts. So will not repeat comments like that about floppy rpm measuring prg. Or comments about using 'D-Bug' crack of OIDS, what exists not at all. Thank you.

Edited by ppera

Please, continue to release Falcon patches with no sound.... we'll keep releasing Falcon patches with Amiga Music.... because we're the stupid talentless ones.... oh yes indeed!

Magic Boy is game from Falcon period. I did not patched it at all for Falcon. Why it has no sound with, I don't care.

As I stated it already couple times - Falcon patching is not my concern. And you know that I never wrote that D-Bug is talentless. You have some other problems.