IGNORED

Do You Have A Full Set Of 7800 Games?

Shawn

59 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a full retail set of 7800 games?

• Yep, I sure do!
    • Yep, and I got the homebrews too!
    • Nope, Just the ones I like to play!
    • Nope, but I wish I did!
    • Don't give a rats ass.
    • I got a CC2, of course I do.

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I own zero, I have somewhat been looking to buy a complete (loose or CIB) set all at once though. The price would have to be right but someday I might :)

I just put together a loose set and grand total when its done is gonna be under $350 and that includes a handful of rarer boxes and manuals I'm just gonna trade off. I assume tank command is gonna cost me around $100 for a mint one, won't pay anymore than $75 for a played one.

I have about half of the commercially released games and of those I probably only play a quarter of them. Unfortunately much of what I have is crap like Karateka and Fight Night. The games I do play on it I really like although I admit, I always play with the sound off. I can't take the 7800 music and sounds.

I own zero, I have somewhat been looking to buy a complete (loose or CIB) set all at once though. The price would have to be right but someday I might :)

I just put together a loose set and grand total when its done is gonna be under $350 and that includes a handful of rarer boxes and manuals I'm just gonna trade off. I assume tank command is gonna cost me around $100 for a mint one, won't pay anymore than $75 for a played one.

Also I must add this set I was able to make in 8 days. I'm sure with non-speed collecting it could be had for cheaper outside of the tank command.

How many PAL titles did you end up with?

Mitch

How many PAL titles did you end up with?

Mitch

Only 3 PAL titles and I'm getting a PAL 7800 in the mail soon :) Might convert them to NTSC, might make an NTSC set and a PAL set who knows. I just wanted to get them all first and foremost and then go from there :)

Good Luck... ha ha. In a year I have not seen one for under $100 in any condition. I'd sell you a CIB for a limited time for $230 :D

AX

Gotta watch a little closer ax, A nice one sold less than a month ago for $80 and another one went in a lot for $130 I think it was for the whole lot, 30 or so games, a system, couple of mid rares like rampage,ect. AND tank command. I kicked myself for not buying the lot but I was still debating with myself if I wanted a 7800 set or not at the time.

EDIT: $200ish for a CIB one is a decent price I suppose, but I only want the cart. Can't play a box and manuals are for chumps :P

Edited by Shawn Sr.

Need Tank Command Loose and CIB/NIB and then I have em all.

Of course I have my CC2 so technically by your poll, I have it.

I wish I could have chosen more than one entry on that poll because a neurotic collector like I has a loose set, A complete set and the CC2 but the other 2 are still missing Tank Command so I guess they arent complete so I had to go with CC2 but the other 2 are close enough and will be eventually complete that I would have liked to select all 3 for myself.

Anyhow, good to see you finally back with the 7800.

Now I can stop breakin em for ya about getting another set.

Have fun! :)

Good Luck... ha ha. In a year I have not seen one for under $100 in any condition. I'd sell you a CIB for a limited time for $230 :D

AX

Gotta watch a little closer ax, A nice one sold less than a month ago for $80 and another one went in a lot for $130 I think it was for the whole lot, 30 or so games, a system, couple of mid rares like rampage,ect. AND tank command. I kicked myself for not buying the lot but I was still debating with myself if I wanted a 7800 set or not at the time.

EDIT: $200ish for a CIB one is a decent price I suppose, but I only want the cart. Can't play a box and manuals are for chumps :P

How about sealed for $230 :ponder:

https://www.atari2600.com/item--Tank-Comman...78GAM0176B.html

SHHH, arg, why do you think I want to sell my open $355 copy for $230?

Okay okay, I'll go $200... I really want that sealed one :D

Damn it all if I didn't buy the highest priced one in eBay history, and they fall out of the sky like snow.

AX