IGNORED

WANTED: hard drive SCSI host adaptor for ST/STE

Chandler

hello people

if anyone has one for sale i am interested in a SCSI host adaptor for an ST/STE so i can use a hard drive

preferably the type that has the host adaptor in the cable end (like the LINK / LINK II) but there were other types too like this

so if anyone can help please PM me

is this the single cable that goes from the back of the atari to a hdd if so i have one spare...i need the cable that links two together :) the ones i have just link to the back of the 520st but can only use one at a time :S when i get chance to look in my garage i'll digg it out and post a picture since i'm not certain what i have is what your after.

is this the single cable that goes from the back of the atari to a hdd if so i have one spare...i need the cable that links two together :) the ones i have just link to the back of the 520st but can only use one at a time :S when i get chance to look in my garage i'll digg it out and post a picture since i'm not certain what i have is what your after.

hi

please do post a picture when you've found it

I have a SCSI hard drive I don't use, I'll need to look for it I can't recall size of the drive I think it's 20MB. :ponder:

hi

i could be interested, depends what postage would be to the UK

20 mb is a large amount on the ST. :D

No it isn't. Even if you are only a gamer or demo watcher, 20 MB's won't allow you to have more than just a few stuff. If you go on to add some music and some applications and utilities you'll be out of space in dt. 100MB's I'd say are satisfactory.

right look at the pictures in that gallery and tell me if thats the cable your after :)

i'm not used to this forum so just hosted it on my linux box.

http://pripper.co.uk/e107_plugins/sgallery....php?view.2.1.1

anyone know the name of the cable needed to join two hdd's together to use on one atari st?

thanks for replying, just sent you a message :)

I have a SCSI hard drive I don't use, I'll need to look for it I can't recall size of the drive I think it's 20MB. :ponder:

hi

i could be interested, depends what postage would be to the UK

20 mb is a large amount on the ST. :D

No it isn't. Even if you are only a gamer or demo watcher, 20 MB's won't allow you to have more than just a few stuff. If you go on to add some music and some applications and utilities you'll be out of space in dt. 100MB's I'd say are satisfactory.

I think if you use a Packer that should help out the 20MB ;)

Edited by walter_J64bit

• 3 weeks later...
hello people

if anyone has one for sale i am interested in a SCSI host adaptor for an ST/STE so i can use a hard drive

preferably the type that has the host adaptor in the cable end (like the LINK / LINK II) but there were other types too like this

Hi Chandler

You still after a scsi host adapter,i can put together a 4.5 gb drive or two in a ICD case with power supply and icd adapter,hook it up to your atari with a 19 pin cable,tell me what atari you have and what tos you are running,the lowest spec atari i have is a mega ste tos 2.06.

Let me know if you want to go further...

regards

• 1 month later...
hello people

Not SCSI per say, but you should look at the UltraSatan device, if you've got

some funds! :)