IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Update on my life & Jack

RSS Bot

Well, Wednesday has come and gone. We had a little bit of snow all three days (Thu, Fri and Sat.) Right now, I'd say there's still about an inch of snow out there (it just won't go away!) I've also been working on Jack & the Beanstalk quite a lot. I'm two-thirds of the way finished with level 2. I don't want to post an update right now (because I just did about two hours ago, but I spiced up the title screen a little bit. I put Jack running back and forth side to side. When the title screen says "Jack", he's either at the far left or far right side. During the "And The" and "Bean- Stalk" screens, he runs to the other side, just in time to be at the end of the other side. It took about half an hour to have the timing running between the sides just right. I was contemplating just having Jack be on the left and a beanstalk on the right being still, but there's too little room during the "Bean- Stalk" screen, so I did this. I've moved ahead my goal completion date from Summer back to Spring, early spring at the latest. I've just had a lot of fun programming this and plan to keep doing this until it's done. Makes me wonder why I quit on this project in the first place. Well, anyway, here's some still shots of the improved title screen.

Attached image(s)

blogentry-9475-1229827361.pngblogentry-9475-1229827355.png

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=5611