IGNORED

THE 1 2 P's Demo/Import/Gaming Blog - Wanted

RSS Bot

Last night I watched Wanted and I have to admit that it's the best movie I've seen all year. I knew it looked cool from the trailers and previews, but it still exceeded my expectations. It had a cool (if not a bit trite) story, the action was fast paced and it even had a nice surprise plot twist near the end, just like Underworld(another of my favorite movies).

The only bad thing about Wanted is that there definitely will not be a sequel(everyone died). But atleast I'll be able to play the next chapter thru the upcoming video game, which kicks off right where the movie ends. And it's going to be one hell of a game if they can master the art of curving bullets. Actually sometimes I curve them in Halo 2 but it's usually hit or miss.

I mentioned Underworld earlier and the third movie in the series is coming out next month, although this one will be a prequel to the first movie and will star Rhona Mitra(the first live action Lara Croft model) as Selene instead of former Selene actress Kate Beckinsale. I loved the first two movies so I'm definitely going to see this one when it comes out on dvd.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=5633