IGNORED

Gaming With Rogmeister - Exchanging Games For Christmas

RSS Bot

I mentioned in my last entry (written way back on December 1) that I had received a package of games in a Secret Santa exchange. I wound up getting 7 games, all for the Playstation 2. Here is the list of games that I received...

Disaster Report

Gran Turismo 3 A-spec

Grand Theft auto III

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Kingdom Hearts

Madden NFL 06

Virtua Fighter 4

I sent out a package of games myself...my package went all the way to Alaska. I sent him 18 games for the N64 along with a pair of Xbox games (007: Everything or Nothing and a Batman game). Then, my nephew (who has an Xbox 360) strongly requested some of my original Xbox games that he could p lay on his system so I wound up giving him 11 of my Xbox games including Halo and Halo 2...I hated to give those up but figure I can probably get myself replacement copies for not too much. In fact, I think I'm going up to my local Gamestop today and will look for those, along with Tomb Raider: Anniversary for the PS2.

I'll need to retype my game lists for the Xbox and PS2 now...my Xbox collectioin has shrunk now to 64 games (it'll go back up to 66 if/when I find replacement copies of the two Halo games) and my PS2 library has grown to 40 titles.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=5634