IGNORED

jwierer and Batari

jbs30000

First off, I just say to tell you jwierer, now that I'm able to use your visual IDE, I think it's great. You've really put a lot of work into it.

And Batari, a statement, then two questions. First, I love the improvements on the latest bB release, especial the addition of on gosub

Question 1 - Can you jump from a macro to a label outside of the macro? I tried, and got compile errors. I made a macro with an on gosub statement, but when I compiled it, the compiler gave an error that it didn't recognize the labels I told it to jump to, even though they were legit.

Question 2 - In the post titled "Topic has attachments10-25-08 bAtari Basic build?" it was stated that you could dim a bit value, but when I tried it, I got a compile error. So, is that feature not available yet, or is this a bug that needs to be worked out?

Thank you.

Question 1 - Can you jump from a macro to a label outside of the macro? I tried, and got compile errors. I made a macro with an on gosub statement, but when I compiled it, the compiler gave an error that it didn't recognize the labels I told it to jump to, even though they were legit.

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think you can.

Question 2 - In the post titled "Topic has attachments10-25-08 bAtari Basic build?" it was stated that you could dim a bit value, but when I tried it, I got a compile error. So, is that feature not available yet, or is this a bug that needs to be worked out?

You have to use "def" not "dim"-- e.g.,

def gameover_flag = a{7}

Michael