IGNORED

Jboypacman's Blog - The New Year

RSS Bot

Well 2008 as come and went and it really seemed like the year just went buy so fast for me and for the most part outside of a few personal goings on it went pretty smooth.

Now with it being 2009 now i am hoping to accomplish a few things this year.......

1-My Blog- I have never be really happy with how my blogs turned out here on AtariAge so i hope to improve them with better content and just more interesting stuff.

2-Getting back to the Atari 2600-I have said this before that i have relaxed on collecting and playing my 2600 games so i hope to fix this and get back into the full 2600 gaming swing.

3-GameBlips-Most of you know am a part of a Netcast/website called GameBlips and i really want to/need to promote and add more classic/retro content to both the Netcast and website.

4-The Hupack-Am also a part of a Goggle blog called the Hupack and i have really be slacking off in add content to this blog i need to come up with a few things for it this year.

5-Crazy Climber-I plan on getting a loose copy of this 2600 arcade port this year if i can its just a matter of having the money to do so.

We shall see what happens in 2009 with all of this it should be a fun and interesting year so wish me luck. :)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=5653