IGNORED

Jboypacman's Blog - Nintendo Wii to DS download

RSS Bot

I just tried this out last night and it was quite cool and its going to be a great way for me to try out a few DS games to see if i would want to pick any of the DS Demos that are up in the future(or to simple avoid them and head screaming in to the hills lol).

I tried out Ninja Town and DragonBall Origins as these were the two that interested me the most out of the list of downloads offered.

I liked Ninja Town best out of the two it is a cartoon RTS of sorts with you building huts that house Ninjas that will go out a defend your town from attacks by monsters.

DragonBall Origins is a over-head 3-D and a half action game based in the pre-Dragonball Z universe you get to play as a young Goku and young Bulma.

This game wasn't bad but it made to much use of the touch screen for you to move or jump and i was really turned off by this so i lost interest quickly but i might go back and try it again just to give it a fair shake.

So if you have a DS and a Wii i recommend you trying out the download feature which can be found on the Nintendo Channel section.

It is a great way to try out some new(and old)DS game demos a very cool feature that Nintendo has for us. :)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=5663