IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - the end isn't here after all

RSS Bot

Well, after going to bed angry at about 3 am, I somehow managed to sleep about 11 hours. Sometimes, I get so angry that i want to die, but this was the first time i've actually posted about it in the forums. I know that most people don't want to die (although i believe there is no such thing as "normal"), so it would come as kind of a shock that someone would want to. In this case, i'm all better now. And although i hate to say bad things about other people, especially on this forum, why is it that Maus can't finish a game? There's lots of threads about him, and I must say that both "Project Eden" and "Another Effin Block Game" did look promising, but never came to an end. Although I guess it is right of him to say that the enemy repitition is kind of tough to bear, seeing a dog over and over again for 50+ screens does get kind of repititious, but i just don't know what else the giant could have guarding his house and things. I mean everyone knows the words "guard dog," but no one has heard, for example, "guard giraffe." Well, anyway, I am taking a break from Jack, but expect to see more of him in the future.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=5673