IGNORED

THE 1 2 P's Demo/Import/Gaming Blog - My Immortal Jacket

RSS Bot

I picked up a few things over the past week or so, including today's jacket find:

HPIM0938.jpg

Leather mid length jacket I picked up from Goodwill. Alittle rough around the edges but still in fantastic condition. I've always wanted to have a leather jacket and now I can finally live out my dreams of being a modern day immortal. I just hope my katana is completely concealed by the jacket's length. I now have about 9 different jackets/coats. I guess you could say I'm a jacket/coat connoisseur(big word alert). But I really like this one and even wore it home to justify the $30 I spent on it.

HPIM0939.jpg

New Xbox Live subscription card: $49.99

The Orange Box(360): $14.99 from Circuit City

Xbox kiosk disc 4.3 from bcks007

I needed to add time to my XBL subscription because it was going to charge my credit card next week. And by doing it this way I get an extra month for a total of 13. The Orange Box deal from Circuit City is yet another great deal you could have found out about had you been reading my wonderful clearance/discount video game thread on DP: http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread...5238&page=9 Yes that was a free plug. The last item in the picture is another of the Xbox kiosk demos I needed(only 14 left) to complete my collection. I'm going to be starting a website soon so it's important that I get all the demos. I have a "wanted" thread on this site too but (angry rant ahead)atariage has proven to be completely useless when it comes to having stuff to fulfill my wanted list and when it comes to buying stuff. Of the four people who have expressed interest in my items, all four have ended communication(meaning they stopped responding to my emails) before any transactions could take place. Price was never an issue because I lowered everything for all of them. The sad part is that the first person on atariage that expressed interest in my items tried to rip me off. He lowballed me and said that he offered low prices because I didn't have any feedback. So I sent him my DP and ebay feedback and he realized he couldn't rip me off because I'm not a noob so he stopped responding to my emails. Of course, I'm not going to judge an entire site based on the actions of a few idiots....atleast not yet.

Getting back to the kiosk disc, I'm about to start a website for my demo collection. Because I have over a thousand demos I'm going to focus on my Xbox demos first. Thats why it's important to complete my collection before hand. I suppose I could just update the site as I acquire new demos though. I made a thread on DP(they always help me out) earlier asking if any of them knew of any good free web hosting sites. When I check back there later today I should have atleast a few worthwhile responses.

As mentioned in my last blog, I beat Darkwatch on my Xbox the next day. So that made two games in two days. I actually liked Darkwatch(theres even a graphic sex scene in there) but the last boss was super cheap. The strategy in the strategy guide didn't even work so I had to make adjustments on the fly to beat that bitch's ass. I'll give you a little hint though: stay as close to her as possible and remain all up in her face.

Now I have to decide what game I'm going to play next. Since I promised myself I would beat more games this year I should start tackling games I'm in the middle or near the end of. So the next likely candidate would be Bloodrayne. Looks like I have some vampire ass kicking to do.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=5679