IGNORED

Retrogaming Times Monthly new Editor in Chief

Hey folks, well, since last month, I talked to the guys at RTM, and since Scott Jacobi decided he wanted to turn over the reigns of EiC at RTM, I took over. I am very pleased to be a part of this ezine as it is one of the best out there. Really, it is. I have enjoyed reading it since I first found out about it thanks to this site. And then getting a couple articles published with them, it was a joy. Now to see myself putting the product together for the readers really makes it fun for me.

I just sent off the finished issue and I can't wait to see my first issue up and ready for the public.

Now, I won't spoil anything, but I could NOT change the format. At least not in any way significant. I felt to nostalgic right now to want to change anything. If there are any changes in the issues to come, it will be minor cosmetic changes that won't effect the overall look and feel we have all come to love in RTM.

As this is not my first website to work on, it is not strange grounds to be treading on. However, I love feedback. So when you read issue #56, please email me and give me some honest feedback. Thanks everyone.

I had a lot of fun putting it together and look forward to what I can do in the next issue. I didn't do an article of my own for this issue as I wanted to just focus on everyone else's and get everything just right. Next month, I am going to take a bit more time and experiment with "Tables" in the html code to help with the images and articles. I am sure it will help make it cleaner looking and such.

I have to admit, I made a bit of a boo boo with the Idiocy article and credited the wrong author. That should be fixed soon, if not already. All in all, I am really glad to be a part of it. I hope to do the ezine, and the readers, proud.