IGNORED

My Mega STe up for sale

eeun

Marketplace didn't seem to have much 16-bit traffic, so hope I'm not stepping on any toes listing this here...

Now that I've got my IDE interface working on the STe, I'm selling my MegaSTE to fund a few other projects...

Shipping will be from Canada, via Canada Post with insurance and delivery confirmation where available.

Listed on ebay, item number 180320676636

Link to ebay (Canada): Here

This Mega STe was originally purchased new and only used for one month before being boxed up. It's been sitting in the original box, wrapped in plastic until just this year. It's in like-new condition. As you can see from the photos, there's no case yellowing.

I've used it for a couple months, and have added these features:

* hard drive controller modified based on Pera's instructions to allow larger non-parity drives

* works with 1.44 floppy drives

* upgraded to TOS 2.06

Currently installed you'll find:

4 MB RAM

1 GB Seagate hard drive

Also included is a 16GB Seagate hard drive, and the original stock 40 MB Seagate drive, and a 1.44 MB floppy drive modified to work with the Atari (though the eject button is hard to access when installed in the Atari). Also included are the original TOS 2.05 ROMs in case you want to revert to stock configuration. All drives are for internal use and involve swapping out the currently installed drives.

The original Mega STe manual is also included, though not shown in the photos.

I'll also include an EtherNEC expansion that plugs into the cartridge port. This is a home-built device that is supposed to give ethernet access by plugging an NE2000 compatible card into the EtherNEC. I never found a compatible card, and used Ghostlink for all my file transfers from PC, so consider the EtherNEC untested and as-is.

The Mega STe will ship in its original box.

The auction winner is also offered an SM147 monochrome monitor free if desired, though shipping charges for the monitor will apply.

Payment by PayPal only. Shipping fees may vary, since monitor option will affect charges. Actual shipping charges will apply, no handling fees ever.

Note this is a 120V NTSC U.S. system and will need modifications for European use.