IGNORED

New hidden feedback system on Ebay?

Crazy Climber

Unless I'm missing something, you can still access feedback of a seller at least, it seems. You just click on their number and look at whatever feedback you want. I guess this is only for bidders, is that what you mean? Furthermore, what about those cases!? Gimmie!

I just went and looked at several auctions and I can see the feedback numbers for all the bidders.

In this auction, it looks like the seller set it up to be a private auction, hence the bidders are "Bidder 1" and "Bidder 2" instead of "p***6" and "k***z". (Unless this is the default mode for eBay.uk)

Unless I'm missing something, you can still access feedback of a seller at least, it seems. You just click on their number and look at whatever feedback you want. I guess this is only for bidders, is that what you mean? Furthermore, what about those cases!? Gimmie!

I sorry man, I forgot to get back to you. Someone forgot to bid and offered me a price for all of them so I just sold them all to them. Just easier for me, Thanks :)

I just went and looked at several auctions and I can see the feedback numbers for all the bidders.

In this auction, it looks like the seller set it up to be a private auction, hence the bidders are "Bidder 1" and "Bidder 2" instead of "p***6" and "k***z". (Unless this is the default mode for eBay.uk)

Ah, private auction I didn't even think of that, Thanks :)