IGNORED

80gb PS3 Sale on Amazon

Mendon

I noticed just a few minutes ago that the price is back up to $399, so I guess this must have been a Gold Box Sale and Amazon must have sold the number of units they intended to have available for the sale.

Thats awesome....I wish I could get another unit but Ill wait and see if they drop the price officially later on.

I did buy a 2nd PS3, the Metal Gear Solid 4 Gun Metal Grey bundle that Amazon had for sale at $390 at Christmas time, because A) I like the color of the console; B) I wanted a PS3 for my gaming room because my other PS3 is in the living room for family Blu-ray movie viewing. I see Amazon no longer is selling the MGS4 bundle but individual sellers are and asking over $600 for them.

Mendon

I see Amazon no longer is selling the MGS4 bundle but individual sellers are and asking over $600 for them.

Mendon

Whoa nice profit eh?

Have you ever networked the two PS3's? Just curious as to the ease of doing this and if many games support it?