IGNORED

HSC Season 1 Week 5: Kung Fu Master

Deteacher

OMG one of my favorite game !!!!

wife will be away all week so I guess that I will spend some time with mame

Aww... and the week of your birthday too! :(

Happy Birthday maximebeauvais!!!

WOW how did you know that it's my birthday :D

Today is the big day !!!! and my son won hockey game tickey (king vs senator) so it will be daddy and son at the hockey game. it will be his first time that he go to the scotia bank arena. he is only 5 year old so I'm sure he will remember that day for ever. I still remember when I went to see my first hockey game with my father in the 80''. it was montreal against philladelphia. Flyer had those long black pant !!!!!

anyway, wife leaving tomorrow for Mexico, boys will be in bed at around 7.30 then daddy will play with mame !!!!!!!!

Today is the big day !!!! and my son won hockey game tickey (king vs senator) so it will be daddy and son at the hockey game. it will be his first time that he go to the scotia bank arena. he is only 5 year old so I'm sure he will remember that day for ever. I still remember when I went to see my first hockey game with my father in the 80''. it was montreal against philladelphia. Flyer had those long black pant !!!!!

anyway, wife leaving tomorrow for Mexico, boys will be in bed at around 7.30 then daddy will play with mame !!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Maxime! The Sens are having a rough year, but I hope they win tonight!

Because I am good like that! :) hahah Anyway... have fun at your hockey game!

Happy Birthday Maximebeauvis. You too, JellE! ;)
Thanks Deteacher!
Hi folks!

I will have everything updated tonight. I've been busy playing in other HSC's, as well as tournaments on GameTap. I'll have scores and points updated before I go to bed tonight. :)

Yup you need to quit stomping my butt (along with everyone else's) in the 8-bit HSC. By the way, if anyone else wants to play over there too... feel free to join in!

Thanks Deteacher!
Hi folks!

I will have everything updated tonight. I've been busy playing in other HSC's, as well as tournaments on GameTap. I'll have scores and points updated before I go to bed tonight. :)

Yup you need to quit stomping my butt (along with everyone else's) in the 8-bit HSC. By the way, if anyone else wants to play over there too... feel free to join in!

LOL! Actually, Therealbountybob has taken me down every week so far. Hopefully, this will be the week for me. :)

Thanks Deteacher!
Hi folks!

LOL! Actually, Therealbountybob has taken me down every week so far. Hopefully, this will be the week for me. :)

Ahhh well... maybe you can get him this time! :) hehe

Thanks Deteacher!
Hi folks!

Yeah, you kinda get used to being "schooled" by Deteacher... ;)

post-17553-1233712450_thumb.png

Thanks Deteacher!
Hi folks!

Yeah, you kinda get used to being "schooled" by Deteacher... ;)

post-17553-1233712450_thumb.png

haha... that is funny!

was on the fith floor with 3 lives but I could not beat him.

normally I beat him easyly.

I will try again tomorrow.

TIPS:

1) use punch on the first and second floor (200 point) try to use it on other floor if you can.

2) use the jump kick to kill 2, 3 or more guard at the same time, it will give you lot of point

3) use the jump kick to kill the master that throw knife (1000 point)

4) on the first floor go close to the master at the end, even if he kick or punch it will not affect you life.

5) on the third floor, try to do a low kick to the big master.

6) on the forth floor, try to squize the old lady near the stair so she could not move and punch her in the stomack.

7) patience with the last master is the key....I normally first do a jump kick in the face and go back a little bit. then I go closer and wait to see what he do, as soon as he do a punch I do a low kick.

good luck.

Edited by maximebeauvais

I have been playing this game practically non-stop... and I can't seem to get beyond those stupid little munchkins. I am guessing my 61K was a fluke and I got lucky. I will try again some other time, right now I have to make the dreams stop!!!!!! haha

I must have done better in my dream... so I am gonna try again with my eyes closed! We'll see if that works!

Edited by JellE

@JellE: one think that I do is to always try to go forward. if you stop and kick punch and don't move (run) then more ''munchkins'' will come to kick you ass.....so as soon as you punch one, go forward and even if the follow you try to go foward and at the last second, turn around and kick.

I always try to do lower kick with those ''munchkins''

good luck :)

I will try to do a video....btw what is the key to activate video?

Here's a video I found on YouTube:

The video makes it look, so simple! :)

I've only managed to make it to the Boomerang guy twice, and I died both times. I have also been racking up the points by waiting for the dragons to appear and punching them in the face for 2000 points.

Here's a video I found on YouTube:

The video makes it look, so simple! :)

I've only managed to make it to the Boomerang guy twice, and I died both times. I have also been racking up the points by waiting for the dragons to appear and punching them in the face for 2000 points.

Yeah... see that is how I "learned" how to beat the magician guy or old hag, or whatever it was... a video. I was doing the same thing... killing the dragons. I also would go up and kick the butterflies or whatever they are. If you kick the jars with the snakes in them, you get points too... can't remember, for the life of me point values, but some are pretty good. Kick some instead of punch and you often get more.

• 1 year later...