IGNORED

Quadrun on Ebay

kennybrooks

Does any have any idea this is like the 5th time this cart has been auctioned since October by the same seller? Are the shill bidders winning the auctions?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 150323748399

The seller is a user here, eskobar, so they can always correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that they're (relatively) more common in Mexico and this particular seller happened to get their hands on a (relatively) sizeable stash.

Edited by Canadian Paul

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah. You should have seen them last year. Some squooshed boxes but sealed copies of them. He is honest though. Bought from him a couple times. :cool:

I know its strange but all the auctions are legit, i have collected many games over my 25 years of collecting and to keep funding my video game vice i have to sell many of my spares; my salary is ok but all my money usually goes to pay my house and car ...

I won't have one for sale in at least 3 months, though :S

Almost forgot ... one complete Quadrun was listed on ebay from a Mexican user ... those games are really tough to find but i can say that i am extremely lucky, hehehe, i usually list games for many systems that are very uncommon; like the Little Samson sensation or the ISS for SNES :D

Edited by eskobar

I grabbed that last Quadrun in the auction above.

Can't wait to get it!

I run to the mailbox as soon as I get home every day.

My advice is that eskobar is completely legit and you should grab these while you can.

When I first started collecting, Quadrun was a pipe dream.

Remember, it was incredibly easy to get Glacier Patrol and Universal Chaos once too. Try to get one now!

This is one of those times where we are lucky to be collecting when there is a bit of a supply.

Once they're gone, well... they're gone!