IGNORED

Good price on a Pro Controller

Sargon

If anyone needs a Pro Controller, a brand new one just went up on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-in-the-Box-S...A1%7C240%3A1318

Got it, Thanks :)

NICE SNAG! GREAT PRICE! CONGRATS BUDDY! :cool:

Thanks, I have been looking for a CIB one for awhile. It makes it a lot easier when someone posts a link for you :)

Well I ordered 2 of the PRO controllers (one CIB and one loose) and today I recieved one (not 2 ) standard (not PRO!) CONTROLLER in the mail. Not very happy about this :angry: I sent him a message, guess we will see what happens...

CRAP! I ordered one of the loose ones too. Please keep me updated.

Well I ordered 2 of the PRO controllers (one CIB and one loose) and today I recieved one (not 2 ) standard (not PRO!) CONTROLLER in the mail. Not very happy about this :angry: I sent him a message, guess we will see what happens...

CRAP! I ordered one of the loose ones too. Please keep me updated.

Yes I will. Be sure to let me know what you end up with also. I hope it was just an accident.

98.6% is not very good when that number is now manipulated to remove the very oldest negs. I would not buy anything unless I look at the feedback. He has 2000+ feedback so it would be a pain to try to dig out the negs out of that.

check toolhaus

It also seems like ebay is now blocking toolhaus. I will not be buying from ebay much longer. Too many underhanded things going on to hide bad feedback. I would not even trust a person that had 100% feedback since that number is no longer reliable.

Edited by Almost Rice

• 4 weeks later...
2 days left before I file a claim.... :x

Crazy,

Was your problem with mr-north? I was going to buy his towers II but remembered this thread.

AX

We worked it out, I never did get my stuff but he gave me a refund. I would think you should be alright to buy from him, I personally will not in the future after the hassle I went through though ;)