IGNORED

Stella for the Wii

cimerians

Thank you for the information :)

I guess I'm out of luck :( I already updated to System Menu 4.0 ( at least whatever the last update was that let you store VC games on the SD card... )

I'll have to wait for the next work-around.

Happy news. An exploit has been designed to replace the Zelda exploit. You'll need an SDHC card though:

http://bannerbomb.qoid.us/

Thanks!

That worked great!

Although I did notice a bug (I think), I was trying Adventure, and both times I tried it after a few minutes the 'square' (the player) would get stuck in one direction and keep moving in that direction (unless of course there was a wall in which case it would bang against the wall constantly). The rest of the game would be moving along as normal (bats, dragons, etc). There also would be no response from the Wiimote whatsoever, even to try and turn off the power.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks

Bob

*EDIT*, I was just thinking that maybe the batteries are low. I had just recently charged it, but it's always possible. I'll double-check that before anyone goes crazy.

Edited by PacManPlus

Although I did notice a bug (I think), I was trying Adventure, and both times I tried it after a few minutes the 'square' (the player) would get stuck in one direction and keep moving in that direction (unless of course there was a wall in which case it would bang against the wall constantly). The rest of the game would be moving along as normal (bats, dragons, etc). There also would be no response from the Wiimote whatsoever, even to try and turn off the power.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks

Bob

*EDIT*, I was just thinking that maybe the batteries are low. I had just recently charged it, but it's always possible. I'll double-check that before anyone goes crazy.

I tried to reproduce this, but was unable to (played for 10 minutes). Please let me know if you are still having the issue.

Thanks.

--Raz.

Welcome to the world of Wii homebrew. :) I highly suggest getting the homebrew browser. Makes finding homebrew way easier.

Make sure your analog stick (nun chuck) isn't accidently being pushed in the wrong direction. I've set it down only to realize it was being pressed.

Next, for me, I'm gonna start fooling with the USB loader. May come handy for road trips, etc!

Just tried WiiStella, its really nice to use-especially the roll control paddle thing. Think my kids will enjoy that.

Is it possible to add this as a channel to the main Wii menu?

no wii prosystem yet :(

Heh, it will be out very soon. I am just making a pass through all of the ROMs, doing some final testing and tweaking. I will have something posted by the end of the week. :)

If anyone wants an early build just PM me.

Thanks.

--Raz.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks

Bob

I tried to reproduce this, but was unable to (played for 10 minutes). Please let me know if you are still having the issue.

Thanks.

--Raz.

Ok - I used a prior version of the "http://bannerbomb.qoid.us/" exploit (version 20 instead of 1F) and the issue went away. I didn't have much time to try it, only test it but it seems to be gone.

Sorry about that.

Bob

no wii prosystem yet :(

Heh, it will be out very soon. I am just making a pass through all of the ROMs, doing some final testing and tweaking. I will have something posted by the end of the week. :)

If anyone wants an early build just PM me.

Thanks.

--Raz.

It's looking very very good :thumbsup:

Is this a known issue?

Thanks

Bob

Thanks.

--Raz.

Ok - I used a prior version of the "http://bannerbomb.qoid.us/" exploit (version 20 instead of 1F) and the issue went away. I didn't have much time to try it, only test it but it seems to be gone.

Sorry about that.

Bob

I suggest using Bannerbomb to install Hackmii. Hackmii can in turn install the Homebrew Channel. Then you won't have to keep using the exploit. I run Wii2600 through HBC and don't have such problems.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

I've been using Wii2600 and Wii7800 from Raz0rred for a good year or so now and really like them, except for one odd issue with Wii2600 that I'm hoping someone might have a suggestion for how to fix. The problem is that in Wii2600 the in-game graphics look like they're vibrating horizontally at a really fast speed. It doesn't happen in the Stella menu screens, but whenever I load up a game the visuals look like they're vibrating back and forth and it's quite distracting. Has anyone else had this issue with Wii2600?