IGNORED

Crackdown is still AWESOME!

moycon

Man is Crackdown one of the greatest games ever released?

I restarted the entire game using my GF's profile and even though it's an early 360 game it's easily one of my favorites!

2 way co-op through the entire game and the ability for someone to join whenever is a HUGE plus in my book.

There have been rumors a sequel might be on the way.

Man I hope it's true. My wish...4 way co-op.

I definitely agree. I rented this game through GameFly sometime around it's release, and I had a blast. I completed the game in that I killed all of the opposing bosses, but I didn't collect all of the orb thingies. I keep meaning to pick up a used copy of this game on the cheap, but I haven't done so yet.

Chris

Man is Crackdown one of the greatest games ever released?

I restarted the entire game using my GF's profile and even though it's an early 360 game it's easily one of my favorites!

2 way co-op through the entire game and the ability for someone to join whenever is a HUGE plus in my book.

There have been rumors a sequel might be on the way.

Man I hope it's true. My wish...4 way co-op.

Never mind any other replies!I created a new 360 profile JUST to re acquire achievements!!!!! I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!I appreciate it and if I could,I would have it's babies!!!!!I LOVE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To continue this digression, now is always the time to get a new girlfriend.

But then, I favor girlfriends who game or who will watch gaming.

If only my wife could be found within 50 feet of me playing a game, not including burrowing through the floor, I would have that opportunity. I would avoid playing a certain game to please her if she were watching, no problem.

To continue this digression, now is always the time to get a new girlfriend.

But then, I favor girlfriends who game or who will watch gaming.

If only my wife could be found within 50 feet of me playing a game, not including burrowing through the floor, I would have that opportunity. I would avoid playing a certain game to please her if she were watching, no problem.

Trust me I know what you mean. I split 6 years ago (divorces suck by the way) and that woman would not even touch Pac-Man.

This one at least plays anything from Baldurs Gate to Castle Crashers....world of a difference.