IGNORED

Does anyone have the original DDT manual?

maguman

I have the manual for DDT that is part of Mac65. I wasn't aware of DDT with atari macro assembler.

I can scan it if you wish.

James

Hi

I am looking for a copy of the original DDT manual, written when DDT was designed to work with the Atari Macro Assembler (not the newer EDDT).

Does anyone have a scanned copy, or know where there is one?

I have the manual for DDT that is part of Mac65. I wasn't aware of DDT with atari macro assembler.

James

Hi

I am looking for a copy of the original DDT manual, written when DDT was designed to work with the Atari Macro Assembler (not the newer EDDT).

Does anyone have a scanned copy, or know where there is one?

Thanks for the offer, but don't need info on that version. I believe originally DDT was supplied as AMAC source code on floppy, with a couple of executables. It is this version I am trying to find the documentation for, so I can get it working properly with AMAC. The cart version seems to work fine with it already...

• 9 months later...

James

Hi James,

That will be great if you scan the manual of the DDT. Im looking for it from a long long time.

Thanks in advance,

Gus

here it is.

james

James

Hi James,

That will be great if you scan the manual of the DDT. Im looking for it from a long long time.

Thanks in advance,

Gus

mac65 ddt manual2.pdf

mac65 ddt manual1.pdf

mac65 ddt manual0.pdf

mac65 ddt manual15.pdf

Edited by sup8pdct

i noticed there is alot of pdf's chopped up into multi part for the site upload size restriction. i have a domain ( www.digitalglass.us ) i am not useing, (registered though gandi.net) i have two months of prepaid 1unit service (10GB space, 10Mbit line) i have left over when i used to work and ran a game server (xpilot roolz ;') if it would be a benefit to the community i could set it up as a download server for these pdf's in full size (single pdf per doc) but since i am out of work i would need some help after january with the monthly if i dont have a job... (16 people $1 each or 8 people $2 each etc per month) if people are interested let me know...

sloopy.

i noticed there is alot of pdf's chopped up into multi part for the site upload size restriction. i have a domain ( www.digitalglass.us ) i am not useing, (registered though gandi.net) i have two months of prepaid 1unit service (10GB space, 10Mbit line) i have left over when i used to work and ran a game server (xpilot roolz ;') if it would be a benefit to the community i could set it up as a download server for these pdf's in full size (single pdf per doc) but since i am out of work i would need some help after january with the monthly if i dont have a job... (16 people $1 each or 8 people $2 each etc per month) if people are interested let me know...

sloopy.

Not to stomp on sloopy or anything, but I can also help if something like this is needed (I could set up atarinet.com or even something like files.atariage.com, no charge, on one of my servers with whatever kind of upload access you need). I should have plenty of space as well.

James

wether i do it or someone else doesnt matter, i just think it needs to be done since not many people want a bunch of pdf's for a single book... well i know i dont care much for it... and if we have a single repository for such things maybe we can get them cleaned up looking nice and have full bookmarks etc in them...

sloopy.