IGNORED

NEW Krokodile Cart, REV 2 - For Sale... :(

82-T/A

82 TA is the plate on my car but I don't see an 82 Trans Am in your list of cars, or any car from 82. Like I said that is my personalized plate so it was the first thing I thought of but it probably means something else I guess.

By the way, nice cart, it is on my watch list.

82 TA is the plate on my car but I don't see an 82 Trans Am in your list of cars, or any car from 82. Like I said that is my personalized plate so it was the first thing I thought of but it probably means something else I guess.

By the way, nice cart, it is on my watch list.

Oh, I used to have a 1982 Pontiac TransAm. I loved the 82. Unfortunately, I don't have ANY pictures of it, at all... sucks.

It was an all white (with black pinstriping / graphics) 305 V8 with the posi rear-end and the Cross-Fire Injected V8 (LU5).

When I got it, it was rather abused. It had 150k miles on it. I didn't have a whole lot of money and I think I bought it for $750 bucks... hahah...

Anyway, by the time I got it, someone had swapped the intake with an Edelbrock and stuck a computer controlled carb on it, without the computer control.

It ran, but there was NO timing advance at all... because the computer was fried and the distributor on it was a computer controlled HEI.

I dumped about $1,500 into it, new HEI GM distributor, headers, all that stuff... and it ran pretty well.

I've had about 20 some odd cars since then, but the 82 was one that I really liked.

I've got an entire page of all the cars I've owned, and the ones I have now. http://www.PontiacPerformance.Net

I used to have an 81 TransAm also (as you know, the previous generation TransAm). Loved that car too but sold it, along with my Porsche 944 and picked up a 1973 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme.

I still have my Fiero (first car), my 73 Volkswagen Bus, my wife's 2004 VW Beetle Convertible, a 2002 Ford Crown Victoria, and my 2006 Pontiac Solstice.

It was an all white (with black pinstriping / graphics)

Same as mine, all original body / paint with a blue PMD interior. After 27 years now it could use a fresh coat and graphics, but still looks pretty good. Has a 350 4bbl and other things now (that way when I got it, well, mostly). OK, I wont drag this board down with car talk, but I too have had a few cars I could go on and on about.

Anyways, check out 82-T/A's auction for a Krok Cart!

Edited by HFK

It was an all white (with black pinstriping / graphics)

Same as mine, all original body / paint with a blue PMD interior. After 27 years now it could use a fresh coat and graphics, but still looks pretty good. Has a 350 4bbl and other things now (that way when I got it, well, mostly). OK, I wont drag this board down with car talk, but I too have had a few cars I could go on and on about.

Anyways, check out 82-T/A's auction for a Krok Cart!

There's always room for PMD talk. Mine had the burgundy PMD interior. Those "PMD" seats are awesome. 1982 was a really cool year honestly... Pontiac Motor Division was still it's own company (changed in the mid 90s), and the 82 model was really the carry-over between the 70s and 80s. It still had some fender flares that were certainly a styling cue from the 70s, but had the sleek look of the 80s.

Wish I still had mine.

The 350 wouldn't be original, did someone else swap that in there?