IGNORED

What is the deal with these?

the.golden.ax

I know they are just rare, but I was wondering if anyone knows something I don't about where you could still find these games. They are the really the only titles I'm having difficulty locating in the retail box.

Krazy Ace Miniature Golf

Double Dragon

Lemmings

Super Off-Road

Thanks,

Ax

Well Krazy Ace was only sold through Telegames, and I believe Double Dragon and Super Off-Road were as well. That would explain why you're having trouble finding them. Lemmings is just super rare as it was one of the last Lynx games released, I'm still missing that box myself.

Tempest

Yes, I believe all four are Telegames release (not entirely sure about Lemmings). As such they were released in relatively low numbers and so fetch a high price.

You can try checking out the web pages for Songbird Productions, myatari.com, and Best Electronics to see if they have new copies. If they do you can expect to pay top dollar for them ($40+). I saw the other day that myatari.com is charging $70 plus shipping for some Telegames carts!

Yes, I believe all four are Telegames release (not entirely sure about Lemmings). As such they were released in relatively low numbers and so fetch a high price.

You can try checking out the web pages for Songbird Productions, myatari.com, and Best Electronics to see if they have new copies. If they do you can expect to pay top dollar for them ($40+). I saw the other day that myatari.com is charging $70 plus shipping for some Telegames carts!

rygar sell a lemmings for 30,-€

contact him or look at his site in the sell-section

Regards

Matthias

• 2 months later...