IGNORED

Whats a fair price fo a Mega ST4?

Squid Inc.

This isn't an offer for sale but a way to determine a price to respond to someone else. I have been lugging these boxes around for years and want to unload them. Here's what I have:

Mega st4

Monitor

mouse

keyboard

cartridge drive (no labels or #'s)

Spectre GCR emulation cartridge

Boss joystick by Wico

400+ disks including drivers but mostly games

all cords and power supplies

23 manuals directly relevant to the above

Any ideas out there? I'm on the west coast of Canada so shipping to the States would be a factor. Thanks for any and all advice.

I've been seeing them sell on ebay recently for above $200. I would definitely give you $150 myself right now with paypal but to be honest, you can get more on ebay in the right auction conditions if you go that route.

Maybe that much for a MegaSTe, not for a regular Mega.

I've been seeing them sell on ebay recently for above $200. I would definitely give you $150 myself right now with paypal but to be honest, you can get more on ebay in the right auction conditions if you go that route.

nope, regular Megas.. two of them last week, both fetched over $200. I have my ebay search set to auto e-mail me any "ST" auction so I watch them all and have been for the last year. there seems to be a real hot streak lately for atari stuff. it has been this way since christmas.

nope, regular Megas.. two of them last week, both fetched over $200. I have my ebay search set to auto e-mail me any "ST" auction so I watch them all and have been for the last year. there seems to be a real hot streak lately for atari stuff. it has been this way since christmas.

Wow, guess its time to sell off my Mega 1 :D

Right I bought a Mega 4 STE new in box on ebay for $125, and a used one before that for $150. Im using the one for $150 to rub my BBS.

Telnet://stguild-bbs.dyndns.org

Edited by sniperstorm

Right I bought a Mega 4 STE new in box on ebay for $125, and a used one before that for $150. Im using the one for $150 to rub my BBS.

Wow. Everytime I search on ebay they are nowhere near that price range. I guess timing is everything.

Wow. Everytime I search on ebay they are nowhere near that price range. I guess timing is everything.

Yea its was $52 and some change. pretty sweet deal.

tough to say on the Megas,

maybe $150-$200 ish for the lot would be reasonable.

I just bought a Mega 4 on ebay 3 days ago for $52.00.

where and when on ebay? in the US? a US based ebay auction? you mind PMing me the link the auction? not that I doubt you but I'd like to see how I missed it. I have an auto search set on all things atari ST/Mega related

that is one of those timing things because like I said, I saw two sell within the past coupla weeks, both over $200

how much was shipping? I always include that in the price so perhaps shipping was very high to where I live

Edited by Mark_Wolfe

tough to say on the Megas,

maybe $150-$200 ish for the lot would be reasonable.

I just bought a Mega 4 on ebay 3 days ago for $52.00.

where and when on ebay? in the US? a US based ebay auction? you mind PMing me the link the auction? not that I doubt you but I'd like to see how I missed it. I have an auto search set on all things atari ST/Mega related

that is one of those timing things because like I said, I saw two sell within the past coupla weeks, both over $200

how much was shipping? I always include that in the price so perhaps shipping was very high to where I live

Sure here it is.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=310120738108

Shipping to me was 14 bucks. I just tested it for the day today and it works perfect.

The one on ebay now is up to $330... People are crazy. There was a perftect falcon on ebay last week with a buy it now of $300 and I missed it by 2 hours.