IGNORED

Jagfest issue #7( reports and pics from 2004 to 2007 needed)

I basically need reports and pics from Jagfest 2004 to 2007(including over seas, the states are mostly at MGC and one at CCAG(VGS barely had Jagfest after 2003))

Before you ask the rarity guide (from JS-II) will be the last thing in the issue because of it's size,instead of placing it sections of the issue.

any help with of the this project will appreciated.

I will begin to work on this after I get back from MGC.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Quick update, after putting it off for some time: I have started working on the book.

see my post under the cover design contest to see how it's going be done.

the first two pages are now done,this is basically the introduction, history on the Jagfest issue

and history on Jagfest it self.

will be working the 1997 to 2000 Jagfest articles soon.

I am figuring to move the game reviews toward the end of the book,originally they were shown before each year

but since I'm including a Jaguar rarity guide it would make seance to have it right before the guide.

just finished putting in jagfest'98 in the book(mostly the reports,pics will be added later to the section, the original only had three reports(one from a club representative, one from wes powell and one from kev manne, I've decided to add the tournaments results from the show for this book) so far looking at 16 or 17 pages right now. when the pictures are added it might be 2 more pages added.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Vi-master came up with a interesting idea

What if you could get in contact with a couple guys who went to most of the U.S. JagFests and then a couple who went to most of the EU-based JagFests and they could just send you their thoughts on how JagFest has progressed or changed over the last 10 years. They could share some memories and do stuff like that. You could create a special section in the 10th Anniversary issue entitled "A Look Back" or whatever. You probably have better ideas than I, but cool stuff like that are also things people want to check out. Any new material for the issue will be a big plus

so if anybody who was involved with jagfest (US or Euro) and give me your thoughts about Jagfest has changed or progressed over the 10 years, I will make sure you will be included inthe special

Section (which will prob be placed right before the price guide).

• 2 weeks later...

2001 is almost done, just got done with reports from Jagfest2k1 (US) and placing the pics from Clint's website(jagcube) then I 'll place my pics (along with randy f's)

then I will use most of the one from Jagfest.atari.org site(I will have to leave some pics out to leave room for other stuff,plus I have to get pics from MGC site as well)

and if your wondering: we have hit 66 pages,when it's 100+ I'll make announcement for pre-orders again.

• 3 weeks later...

ok, I'm back at work on it. I took a small break from doing work on it(I had a longer work schedule which left me little time to do some work on the book)

first some good news, we are now at 80 pages(plus some more will be added when I get done with 2001(just got done with the pics from 2001 US and started working on euro fest 2001(I need

pics from E-fest 2000 and 2001, can not find any from the site,so until I get them I will leave them out)

some bad news, I was hoping to hear back from Dan loosen to use some of his pics from site(figured to ask him first,so there won't be no trouble,since I don't have permission(pics at the jagfest.atari.org site are basically ok for me to use since I did ask kevin mane when he put up the site before he had gave the site to justclaws(as for the euro reports I have permission to use those as well(at least up to 2003,when I get past that I will ask on the Jagfest.org site for the permission(well basically I did but got no reply)

Also to same room, not all pics from jagfest.atari.org will be used,mostly I'm looking for pictures with people walking around or playing games,not of an rare item or sorts(jagfest is more about the people who come to see the stuff and not about the stuff)

(sign ups will begin when I hit 100 pages,anybody who signs up will receive 10.00 off the book via a cafepress e-certificate(the book doesn't have to be purchased with the new t-shirt coming out as part of the Jagfest package sale)

ok, I'm back at work on it. I took a small break from doing work on it(I had a longer work schedule which left me little time to do some work on the book)

first some good news, we are now at 80 pages(plus some more will be added when I get done with 2001(just got done with the pics from 2001 US and started working on euro fest 2001(I need

pics from E-fest 2000 and 2001, can not find any from the site,so until I get them I will leave them out)

some bad news, I was hoping to hear back from Dan loosen to use some of his pics from site(figured to ask him first,so there won't be no trouble,since I don't have permission(pics at the jagfest.atari.org site are basically ok for me to use since I did ask kevin mane when he put up the site before he had gave the site to justclaws(as for the euro reports I have permission to use those as well(at least up to 2003,when I get past that I will ask on the Jagfest.org site for the permission(well basically I did but got no reply)

Also to same room, not all pics from jagfest.atari.org will be used,mostly I'm looking for pictures with people walking around or playing games,not of an rare item or sorts(jagfest is more about the people who come to see the stuff and not about the stuff)

(sign ups will begin when I hit 100 pages,anybody who signs up will receive 10.00 off the book via a cafepress e-certificate(the book doesn't have to be purchased with the new t-shirt coming out as part of the Jagfest package sale)

it's now official I have hit 100 pages mark(actually 6 pages over it)

so see my post about the waiting list(in the jaguar section)

(it also asks for any reports from the shows as well reflections and pictures)

• 4 weeks later...

quick update:

I am on 2003 in the book,but I have came across a small problem

I would to to get the french jaguar in this book since it was in 2003,it was omitted in the previous book

the problem is if I get from the site it's in french, I know can prob use the web translator to fr to eng.

but in order for me to use I would need permission to use anything from their site. Of which I do not have

as of now. if I don't get it I will just briefly mention it like I did in the previous book.

btw: the book is up to 117 pages.

Edited by Dan Iacovelli