IGNORED

Wanted: Bulk Atari Colecovision NES Others

jim

What condition do the systems/games have to be, how many different titles do you want in a lot of games (do you really want 100 combats?), etc.

Honestly, I don't think you'll get too many people responding unless you name your price and your conditions.

Earlier this year on rec.games.video.classic, I had people paying me $20 each for 8 non-dead but flaky Colecovisions (I had to pay shipping, tho), so that's probably a good starting point.

KA

I'll take stuff in any condition and I'll take 100 Combats if the price is right. Thats why I said tell me what you have and how much you want.

I think I'll do ok. I spent well over 500 dollars in the last month buying bulk lots off this and other web sites.

Well, there aren't any $3.00 Atari games on my site.

The problem with that is, a lot of the titles I only have 2 or 3 copies of in stock at any one time, so your list would have to be pretty big for me to get 150 copies (unless you pick Defender, Combat, etc.)

So I think I'll pass.

How about this for a counter offer.. I'll send you 150 games, no more than 15 of any one game. I'll choose the games. $150, but I'll pay the shipping to anywhere in North America.

KA

Me too, but never in bulk quantities.. I mean, 5 here, 10 here sort of thing. Sure they're a buck or two each, but when you consider the cost of gas, and the cost of your time, it isn't always such a great bargain.

A month ago I sold a lot of 90 different NES games on eBay for $250. $250-275 per 100 is about the going rate.. mine fetched a bit higher because I put some good titles in there.

If I could find a huge quantity of NES games for a buck each, I'd sort them out, keep the ones I need, and sell the rest on eBay bulk for $2.50 a pop. Making $1500 on 1000 games is a nice chunk of change.. I could finally take my girlfriend on a nice vacation for once.

The problem is, NOBODY sells bulk NES games for $1.00 (unless it's 1000 Mario Bros.).. you'd have to be insane to take such a low price.

KA

Depends on which games you have, and the conditions of the games.

I usually sell bulk lots of 100 commons for $100 or so, but you'll get more than that if you have a good selection of games. You'll get less than that if you have 100 Combats.

KA