IGNORED

Turok for GC: not a good game

kisrael

ive played it for Xbox and i like it, plus the load times arent long :)

Also you cant compare this game to Halo since Halo and Turok are 2 different games and work around different stories. If you know of the earlier Turok games, youll understand why this Turok game is the way it is. Its a tuff game but thats why they give the "cheat" menu. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Face it, There will not be a turok game JUST as good as Turok 64........ the very 1st game.

Turok Evolution sucked for every system. I bought it for the cube, and it is just as good as the Xbox version (I played both). The Ps2 version is the worst. Load times on all 3 systems SUCKS!

Really......... They had a hit the 1st time, and they let is slip...

Now we are stuck with rehashes.

†B†V†

Timesplitters 2 looks very interesting, if you ask me.

i played that on a demo disk i got for the xbox, i dont like the controls at all. It was only the first time i played it, but i can usually adjust to controls right away and these were annoying me. Otherwise the game looked alright , but i couldnt get into it :D

atariz28 - i agree with you that th game is pretty fun. but i dont think it matches to Halo at all. The one thing that was pissing me off with turok is the fact that you can get so far and do so much in a level that if you die, you gotta start from the BEGINNING and do it allllll over again, thats why i had to use the cheats - and surprisingly the cheats made it better to play, and im not one to really use "cheats" in a game :D