IGNORED

LMAO!

Phantom

Thats too funny!

I seriously found that 32 in 1 minutes after I posted this and went searching to see what it goes for normally as I thought that was high and I have a double on the way that I was planning to give away in the freebie thread and had 2nd thoughts when I seen that listing price.

After research, I decided it definitely will be given away in that thread after it arrives.

Really strange that you posted that as I just got done searching the completed and current prices 10 mins ago. :D

Yeah, but see on that one, he's throwing in a second PS2 game of his choice for FREE. See, you guys just aren't reading the fine print on these. $1,000,000 for 1 PS2 game isn't a good deal, but for 2 PS2 games, it is.

:roll:

Yeah, but the busted Halloween cart includes FREE shipping. You didn't take THAT into account, did you!?!

Express is only $23 and change or something like that!

Just incase you cant wait to get your hands on this broken gem :lust: :D

Thats too funny!

I seriously found that 32 in 1 minutes after I posted this and went searching to see what it goes for normally as I thought that was high and I have a double on the way that I was planning to give away in the freebie thread and had 2nd thoughts when I seen that listing price.

After research, I decided it definitely will be given away in that thread after it arrives.

Really strange that you posted that as I just got done searching the completed and current prices 10 mins ago. :D

JC sells these for $7

https://www.atari2600.com/item--32-in-1--PROD52.html

Thats too funny!

JC sells these for $7

https://www.atari2600.com/item--32-in-1--PROD52.html

Yea I feel dumb because I paid like $10 for the one Ive had for about 5 years now.

I did pay $33 shipped for the 7800 one from Austrailia.

That 7800 one, even though it is the same cart, different label right?

I think is worth that, atleast it was to me as I was glad to finally add it to my collection.

BTW, are these carts supposed to have end labels or some do and some dont or only the 2600 versio does or what? Any help answering that is appreciated because a clear answer to that has eluded me.

Thanks

yeah thats pretty crazy, So i emailed him this:

hi i seen your auction for this game. I was just wondering, maybe thats alittle steep in price, plus the cart is broken. have you thought of maybe putting a "make a offer"?

SO well see what he says!!!!

I don't hate McGrail... I understand what it is that he does. You can't take it personally that so many idiots on eBay are actually willing to pay slightly high prices some of the time. He can make it because of the large volume of high priced items. It's far from asking $1M for a game to have a 2 or 3 times mark up, if you can afford to sit on the stuff. Case in point, an idiot last week paid McGrail $25.50 shipped for a Zarlor Mercenary for Lynx (CIB) sure the idiot could have gotten it for less if he just waited... sure... but that idiot wanted a CIB Lynx collection nearly as fast as your (shawnSRs) 7800 loose collection came together... the cheapest places that the idiot could find ZM for Lynx, were asking $29.99 (and this WAS a common game once...) Any who... if you didn't guess I'm that idiot. McGrail just takes what he can get, and he at least plays the "best offer" game. Me on the other hand, I make so many deals (because remember I'm an idiot). I have to walk the line selling my extra stuff at the lowest current price, and even possibly loosing a little, just to keep up with my crack... er video game habbit. :D I kinda wish I could put a high-ER price on my stuff one day, and not care if it sells... but I doubt I'd put a 200%+ markup on anything even if I did.

AX

Edited by the.golden.ax

Agreed. I'm not a big fan of resellers but I don't hate the guys guts. I'd say that's a helluva stretch to say anyone does.

If he was charging $20 to ship a lynx loose cartridge, you would hate him. :P :D AS long as he doesn't say he is buying stuff for a sick Brother, ( btw I have never heard him say that) or buying it for his collection( that is a differn't story), Just to get a sweet deal, I don't care either. He does sell his games a bit on the high end. Everyonce in a while, he will put a blooper up there, he paid to much for. The 32 in 1 cart is one of those, but you never know, there is a sucker born every minute. More power to him. HHW

Agreed. I'm not a big fan of resellers but I don't hate the guys guts. I'd say that's a helluva stretch to say anyone does.

It's just the whole "This is for my collection" bit he tries to roll with and then you see all of said games for sale as soon as he gets them for 300 percent of market value. I don't think anyone wouldn't at least dislike such methods.

If he was charging $20 to ship a lynx loose cartridge, you would hate him. :P :D

Because that would be against the rules, and furthermore scum-baggedly deceptive.

AS long as he doesn't say he is buying stuff for a sick Brother, ( btw I have never heard him say that) or buying it for his collection( that is a differn't story), Just to get a sweet deal, I don't care either. He does sell his games a bit on the high end. Everyonce in a while, he will put a blooper up there, he paid to much for. The 32 in 1 cart is one of those, but you never know, there is a sucker born every minute. More power to him. HHW

I only have been irritated that he beats me to some good bins, then again he sits in front of his PC hitting refresh all day looking for them. I'd rather spend that time playing with my kids or my games, or reading the paper on the crapper for that matter.

I do agree some of his prices are 'tarded though.