IGNORED

Free Xbox 360 Game!

moycon

Want to get a FREE copy of Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise?

Just shoot me a message to my Live account saying as much.

I will add your gamertag on a piece of paper to a hat and pick one at random.

That's it.

If I draw your name I'll send you message requesting your address and mail it out!

I'll draw the names this Friday night and I'll even be on Live when I do it. ( Live vision cam)

You can send a message anytime before then.

My gamertag is... moycon.

One further stipulation. I'll only ship to a U.S.A address.

So far you guys each have a one in three chance!! :cool:

(I suspect those odds will get worse as time goes on though)

Edited by moycon

Cool.. Do we have to be online when you draw the name?

Nah. I'll update this thread awhile before hand when I have a better idea what time I can do it, but if you aren't online at the time, it's all good.

I'll shoot you a message on Live or if we arent on each others friends list, I'll notify you on AA if you won!!!

BTW, You dont have to add me to you friends list to win, I'll put your name in even if you just send me a message. The only person on my friends list that really matters is Tantrum Blue so you'll probably get deleted in the future anyways.

Edited by moycon

BTW, You dont have to add me to you friends list to win, I'll put your name in even if you just send me a message. The only person on my friends list that really matters is Tantrum Blue so you'll probably get deleted in the future anyways.

See that Breakpack?!

Told ya he was a douche :D

I knew there was a drawback for not having a vagina... :sad: :mad: :sad:

Ok guys. I'll be drawing a name at random in a few hours.

I'm hoping around 6-8pm Eastern.

If you would like a chance at the game, just shoot me a message on Live, there is still some time.

If you just send a friends request, be sure and include a message stating that you want in or else I might just think you want to be my friend because I'm such a great guy!! BTW you don't have to add me as your friend, just the message will do. I'm writing down the gamertags as they come in so I'll be able to let you know you've won whether we're friends or not.

Also just so you know, this is a NEW copy of the game, but it will be opened. It will be opened but never played and will included 5 Pinata cards (for use with the Vision cam, and a FREE episode of Viva Pinata off Live!!!! Wow hu?!

how many people are in the drawing right now?

As it stands last time I checked, you have a 1 in 12 chance to win!

I haven't checked my messages in awhile though, I'm trying to get all my content downloaded to the RE360. I'll update this thread right before I'm about to draw and announce how many people are in the running.

Ok guys. I'll be drawing a name at random in a few hours.

I'm hoping around 6-8pm Eastern.

If you would like a chance at the game, just shoot me a message on Live, there is still some time.

If you just send a friends request, be sure and include a message stating that you want in or else I might just think you want to be my friend because I'm such a great guy!! BTW you don't have to add me as your friend, just the message will do. I'm writing down the gamertags as they come in so I'll be able to let you know you've won whether we're friends or not.

Also just so you know, this is a NEW copy of the game, but it will be opened. It will be opened but never played and will included 5 Pinata cards (for use with the Vision cam, and a FREE episode of Viva Pinata off Live!!!! Wow hu?!

The only option I had when sending a friend request was to attach a voice message. But I didn't have my microphone on my. My username is greenmadmab.

The only option I had when sending a friend request was to attach a voice message. But I didn't have my microphone on my. My username is greenmadmab.

No sweat, you're in already.

BTW guys, I'm just waiting for my pending downloads to finish and then I'll draw a name.

It'll probably be another 30 minutes or so.

As it stands there are 13 people in the running.

13 people and it's Friday the 13th. *gulp*

Edited by moycon