IGNORED

ADVENTURE VISION for sale on eBay BOXED!

wberdan!

I contacted Willie and gave him my phone number when he first posted about His items. I told him I would buy that Adventure Vision, His Atari 2600 collection, his intelly collection , Vectrex collection, and the multi cart at the prices he stated, http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...=140431&hl= . He used to be well known around here. His colecovison Collection was legendary, so I knew he had good stuff. I told him I had no problem with the 4 to 5k He wanted, but I needed a List of the intelly stuff and the Atari2600 stuff. He sounded very kind. I gave him my phone number. He then PM me with his. He didn't call, so I called him. Went to a answer machine. Left my number again. I pm him the next day. He send a PM right back said he was very busy, but would try to call me. This made me start thinking, If I needed money and somone was going to give me 5k , Man I would be getting stuff ready. He sold the Multi cart. I don't know if the guy every got it. Then I PM him again. He again responded and said he would try to get the list together for me, sorry he sold the multi cart, but won't sell anything else. Nothing for a day, I tried to call and nothing again. Then the items started going up on ebay. I just thought he didn't like me or I was to aggressive. I didn't think much of it. Now that I think of it. It was like he knew me and liked me and he didn't want to rip me off. This might not have been the real Willie. :ponder:

Well, mamascellar did send back an empty box. What scum! If he is out $1300 on the AdventureVision, it couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy. What goes around comes around!

If Willie did invent something to provide tons of cheap energy, I wouldn't be surprised if that's why he has disappeared...

Remember the mouthwash that was supposed to instantly heal cavities? Notice how that never made it to market?