IGNORED

my ebay account on hold for non payment, LOL

lucifershalo

Better pay it now. Make sure to give them ALL your information.

Don't see this kind of spoofing like I used to. Seems I was getting crap like this everyday. Not anymore.

I don't know if it's a spoof or not. I actually got an e-mail from e-Bay today that said I currently owe $0.00. This is the first time I've seen this happen.

Don't see this kind of spoofing like I used to. Seems I was getting crap like this everyday. Not anymore.

I don't know if it's a spoof or not. I actually got an e-mail from e-Bay today that said I currently owe $0.00. This is the first time I've seen this happen.

Have to check the email in myebay to find out for sure.

All the links in the e-mail directed me to a legitimate e-Bay page.

All the links in the e-mail directed me to a legitimate e-Bay page.

I wouldn't have clicked the link in the email if it seemed suspicious!

I'm talking about actually signing in to his ebay account and checking the email in there. They always send a copy to your account mailbox as well.

Yes, I know what u meant. I am just hoping he didn't click the link and then process to login to his account from the link. Isn't that a way of having ur password hijacked?

I'm talking about actually signing in to his ebay account and checking the email in there. They always send a copy to your account mailbox as well.

Yes, I know what u meant. I am just hoping he didn't click the link and then process to login to his account from the link. Isn't that a way of having ur password hijacked?

Hell, You just click on the link and your screwed. Then your computer gets hacked. Sort of like, when you, tell a vampire, he can enter. :P

Oh, I was responding to the post above yours yesterday. We must have posted at the same time because I didn't see yours.