IGNORED

My first Heavy Sixer! ENJOY!

• 2 months later...
2 Paddles, 2 CX-10 joysticks, grey power adapter, tv switch connector are included! everything looks mint/ unused!!! :)

Hmm, haven't read much about this, but my heavy sixer doesn't have the gray a/c adaptor, it looks more like this:

519ifrfiLAL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

(not exactly, I think mine might have some red on it and is taller, not as square, not out at the moment though so I can't check)

I wonder what the difference is.

How much did you get this for?

For my soul! ;)

I wonder why Iwan never can answer a question properly. I mean, he likes to show off, but if one ask a question, all his answers are always 'joke here, joke there'. ninoy ask a relevant question, maybe there are some sources for other VCS user to try and get a Heavy 6er, but no go with Iwan, for him it's all a joke. Shame.

Edited by frenchman

I wonder why Iwan never can answer a question properly. I mean, he likes to show off, but if one ask a question, all his answers are always 'joke here, joke there'. ninoy ask a relevant question, maybe there are some sources for other VCS user to try and get a Heavy 6er, but no go with Iwan, for him it's all a joke. Shame.

Hey frogman, watch out for the cars and lost Music Machines......................IDIOT!

For my soul! ;)

No one likes a dick Frenchman. Be good and maybe we'll bail you out again in WW3 :twisted:

Hey frogman, watch out for the cars and lost Music Machines......................IDIOT!

So how much was it and where did you get it from? Ebay?

For my soul! ;)

No one likes a dick Frenchman. Be good and maybe we'll bail you out again in WW3 :twisted:

Are you saying the Germans gonna start one of those again? With Iwan at the helm?

For my soul! ;)

Are you saying the Germans gonna start one of those again? With Iwan at the helm?

Iwan is German?

I guess you learn something everyday.

Back on topic, I've always thought China might start it....

• 1 year later...