IGNORED

A#3 FANCY LABEL CLUB!

jahfish

You can create your new label anyway you see fit ..draw, color, paint, paste, copy, cut, swipe, or steal. then make 20 copies of your unique vision...

~

We also do not allow simple cut & paste jobs with the labelmaker 2600 ... no 5 minute jobs where only a picture as been downloaded and then pasted inside the label maker. It is about creating unique labels, not doing something anyone else could do in the same 5 minutes.

Is it just me, or is this a bit of a contradiction? :ponder:

i don't think so ...what i am just trying to avoid is lots of contributions that are nothing more than a picture from google pics search, pasted in with the label maker ... this is what is happening in many other threads here and the ammount of label-"designs" posted are so many that noone would make the effort (and pay the costs) to send 40,50 or 100 labels via snail mail .... and most of them are rather spontaneious jokes than any design people have been thinking of ...

the actual contradiction might be that you call yourself artlover and ask me why i'd rather want artwork than "copy&paste"-work

:P ;)

Pttthh! :P

You can create your new label anyway you see fit ..draw, color, paint, paste, copy, cut, swipe, or steal. then make 20 copies of your unique vision...

We also do not allow simple cut & paste jobs with the labelmaker 2600 ... no 5 minute jobs where only a picture as been downloaded and then pasted inside the label maker. It is about creating unique labels, not doing something anyone else could do in the same 5 minutes.

i don't think so ...what i am just trying to avoid is lots of contributions that are nothing more than a picture from google pics search, pasted in with the label maker ... this is what is happening in many other threads here and the ammount of label-"designs" posted are so many that noone would make the effort (and pay the costs) to send 40,50 or 100 labels via snail mail .... and most of them are rather spontaneious jokes than any design people have been thinking of ...

Thought it was 20, now it's up to 100? :ponder: :P

Anywho, it's just that you initialy said "anyway you see fit", and proceed to mention "paste, copy, cut, ... steal." - Copy & paste is copy&paste no matter how you look at it and stealing is even worse. But hey, if I can just steal someone else's label, that will be even easier then using the labelmaker. :cool: ;) :P

the actual contradiction might be that you call yourself artlover and ask me why i'd rather want artwork than "copy&paste"-work

:P ;)

Pttthh! :P

Thought it was 20, now it's up to 100? :ponder: :P

Anywho, it's just that you initialy said "anyway you see fit", and proceed to mention "paste, copy, cut, ... steal." - Copy & paste is copy&paste no matter how you look at it and stealing is even worse. But hey, if I can just steal someone else's label, that will be even easier then using the labelmaker. :cool: ;) :P

ok, ok, .... what i meant is no "download on google pics and paste right into the label maker"-jobs ....

it is still 20 copies we'll do .... it would end up beiing a lot more if everyone could just paste a picture into the labelmaker

nevertheless i don't mind the use of the labelmaker for your finished illustration ...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I understand that all that is required is making the label and sending it out. But, since only about 6 people are signed on so far, and I don't have the contact info for any of them, it might require a little more than

"Design a F*!#ING label. Make 20. Give to people. Have fun."

before I can send anyone my labels....why don't you not jump all over people for trying to keep the thread alive so more people can see it and potentially join.

Edited by Fangorn81

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Count me in for an undisclosed cart as of yet. I'm still thinking about what I can do.

CRAP! Someone already took Haunted House! Let me check the collection again.

MINIATURE GOLF! I CALL MINI GOLF!

EDIT: For the record what kind of paper do we buy to print on? Are there Avery labels of some specific size I can buy or something?

Edited by CebusCapucinis

Count me in for an undisclosed cart as of yet. I'm still thinking about what I can do.

CRAP! Someone already took Haunted House! Let me check the collection again.

MINIATURE GOLF! I CALL MINI GOLF!

EDIT: For the record what kind of paper do we buy to print on? Are there Avery labels of some specific size I can buy or something?

self-adhesive paper for inkjet printers are usually fine. for additional protection u could stick a transparent foil on top ... you could also have it printed with a laser in a copyshop ....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...