IGNORED

For trade: Atari 2600 Up N Down, Tapper, Quest, Room of Doo

bones

I've got a slew of classic video games available for trade including Atari 2600 Up N Down, Tapper, Quest for Quintana Roo (Sunrise), Room of Doom, Spy Hunter, Roc ‘n Rope, and a Vectrex system in great shape.

Check out my trade list at: http://gametz.com/?S=4775523&user=bones11

Select My Available and My wanted to view the lists.

I'm mostly looking to trade for Atari 2600 and Atari 400/800 cartridges, though will consider anything interesting. My 2600 want list is posted at the site; if you've got some available Atari 400/800 carts feel free to email your list to me. Ebay and RGVC references available on request. Let me know if you see any potential trades in here.

Thanks!

Ryan

I have 3 atari computer games for 400/800. They are Archon, Bug Hunt and (Galaxian complete with box and instructions). The first two are just carts.

I'll trade them to you for your Room of Doom game, let me know if you want to trade!

I need a Commavid case for my soon to come Magicard!! Cant wait......

[ 06-03-2002: Message edited by: Skywalker ]

I have 3 atari computer games for 400/800. They are Archon, Bug Hunt and (Galaxian complete with box and instructions). The first two are just carts.

Sorry, I've already got these.

I need a Commavid case for my soon to come Magicard!! Cant wait......

But why on earth would you want to ruin a $30 cart to use the case for a homebrew reproduction? Methinks someone needs to make up a batch of Commavid sized cases so everyone doesn't destroy their own carts...we're not talking Combat carts here!