1. 1. Take Your Pick:

• Crack'ed
    • Joust
    • Mario Bros.
    • Ninja Golf
    • Planet Smashers

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I voted Joust just to spite you.

AHHH! If we do play joust, instead of ostriches, I'm going to picture little famicommanders for motivation!

Ok people... we need to get some more votes for NOT Joust! :)

JOUST is a super fun game... but it came up recently, and I played myself sick for awhile. I voted Ninja Golf, although mario bros was a tough call.

Yeah, I'm still Joust'ed out from that... plus we just played it a few weeks ago in the 2600 HSC and twice in the last year.

I know Asteroids isn't on the game poll but, I felt like playing some Asteroids on the prosystem emulator. The Asteroids ROM

i downloaded here on AtariAge - Windows cannot open the file. The compressed folder is invalid. And the Asteroids Deluxe ROM

i downloaded here on AA the ROM is a BIN file type not a78. I have no problems with 3D Asteroids.

Anyway hopefully Mario Bros. will be on the round 15 game poll.

I know Asteroids isn't on the game poll but, I felt like playing some Asteroids on the prosystem emulator. The Asteroids ROM

i downloaded here on AtariAge - Windows cannot open the file. The compressed folder is invalid. And the Asteroids Deluxe ROM

i downloaded here on AA the ROM is a BIN file type not a78. I have no problems with 3D Asteroids.

Anyway hopefully Mario Bros. will be on the round 15 game poll.

It is not a .zip for real, just rename it to asteroids.a78 and you are good to go.

I used to be really good at Joust when I was younger, when I tried it the other day I was horrible. Not sure how I will do if it wins.

I'm sure I'll finish somewhere around last. At this point I wish I had voted for Ninja Golf instead of Mario Bros...