IGNORED

C.I.B. X-MAN - Auction Ending in 20 Minutes - Don't let it get away

Parrothead

Hey Iwan,

Actually, looking for NTSC. Believe it or not, this one of the extreme games I do not own (boxed)...I only have the cart and instructions.... :) This auction looks very intriguing... ;) Let's see what happens..............

Wonder007 :)

Edited by Wonder007

Hey Iwan,

Actually, looking for NTSC. Believe it or not, this one of the extreme games I do not own (boxed)...I only have the cart and instructions.... :) This auction looks very intriguing... ;) Let's see what happens..............

Wonder007 :)

yeah it does! :ponder:

Is this NTSC or PAL????

NTSC

That is great news......thanks! :lust: :love: :lust: :love: :lust: :cool: :cool:

Get your wallet out, I need six of these and only have four. :cool:

I can always sell you the cart and instructions....I just need the box..... ;)

I am ready for war!!! :x :ponder: ;) :cool: :)

Is this NTSC or PAL????

NTSC

That is great news......thanks! :lust: :love: :lust: :love: :lust: :cool: :cool:

This is the NTSC version, the way you can tell is the front of the box says GAMEX. The front of the PAL version says UNIVERSAL GAMEX and the back has descriptions in many languages. The instructions are also different. It should be interesting to see what this gets :)

Is this NTSC or PAL????

It's already been confirmed, but to reconfirm, NTSC :) This game is pretty tough. There is only one path through the maze and the pesky scissors make it pretty hard (no pun intended) to get to the door and score with the Chick. You really feel like you've accomplished something when you make it there. The "Happy Time" part of the game is freaking hilarious !!

and...Wolfman in the lead.

I'm glad that I don't collect boxes, it is hard enough to just get the games sometimes. If I did I know that there is some shelf wear but how often does this come up? Sure, there are better ones out there but when will one of them be available and for what price? Most likely a private deal.

It will be fun to watch.

I'm glad that I don't collect boxes, it is hard enough to just get the games sometimes. If I did I know that there is some shelf wear but how often does this come up? Sure, there are better ones out there but when will one of them be available and for what price? Most likely a private deal.

It will be fun to watch.

I have purchased CIB games in much better condition and rarer than X-Man (the one in the current auction) via private deals so I know it is possible...;)

Edited by Wonder007

It will be fun to watch.

I have purchased CIB games in much better condition and rarer than X-Man (the one in the current auction) via private deals so I know it is possible... ;)

Yeah, It is not very nice. You don't want it. :twisted: