IGNORED

Lost Planet Question

Cybergoth

I'm dying to know...  

7 members have voted

1. 1. ...which statement is true:

• Lost Planet has an enjoyable solo campaign which alone is worth buying the game!
    • If you're not interested in online multiplayer gaming forget Lost Planet and look somewhere else!

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I enjoyed both aspects of the game. Offline and online, but I really think it's more an off-line game. From what I recall, it's pretty good run through with amazing visuals. Now that it's been a couple years I can't name any one thing that made it a MUST BUY right this second game though. If you find it cheap, it's certainly worth the $$$

The plan is to loan (lend?) an X360 and the game over a weekend, but I'm not sure wether it's worth the effort :)

Hmmm That's a tough one. It's certainly not the best the 360 has to offer, but heck take the offer. Look at it this way. If you aren't impressed in the least then you can can blame it on the fact that while a decent game it's not a "blow your socks off game", however if you think the game is kick ass, you have a lot more to look forward to.

If you do decide to get do this Cybergoth, and you can get the 360 connected to the internet, if you create a profile you'll get a free month of Live Gold and I'll play the online with you so you can try that out as well.

I enjoyed the game and feel that the offine play was well done.

BUT... I never thought that Lost Planet was a $60 game. The PS3 version (not sure about the 360 version) now sells for $20 new on Amazon and the game is well worth that amount.

Mendon