IGNORED

how about a page/chart for the AA rare game owners?

eyg2181

I was on nintendoage.com,and I saw a page for the owners of the rarest NES games. I think it would be cool to have something like this here on AA for the members who are in possession for R9 and R10 games.

The chart looks something like this:

Swordquest: Waterworld

-ex. Eyg2181

-member 2

-member 3

Video Life

Quadrun:

Air Raid:

-eyg2181 (I wish)

Any thought on the idea?

All we need is for the owners of the R9 and R10 games to tell us what they got and we can get the list made. If everyone agrees we should pin the topic so it's easy to find and update.

I was on nintendoage.com,and I saw a page for the owners of the rarest NES games. I think it would be cool to have something like this here on AA for the members who are in possession for R9 and R10 games.

Any thought on the idea?

All we need is for the owners of the R9 and R10 games to tell us what they got and we can get the list made. If everyone agrees we should pin the topic so it's easy to find and update.

Not sure about that...there already are a few (unofficial) owners lists for a few rare titles in the Rarity Guide forum.

Example:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=96918

But perhaps at some point Albert could add a feature to the rarity guide/database where people can catalog their personal collections of games (rare or not).

Lemon64 has a feature like this. There's a small box where a user can click on the tape, disk, or cartridge and add it to their collection. Users can also add games to their want list.

http://www.lemon64.com/games/details.php?ID=446

I can see the headline now: "cashless geek that lived in moms basement ransacked fellow collectors old Atari games. Tipped off thanks to user database". lol

Seriously, it'd be kinda cool to see who has what out there, just for curiosity's sake. Might help promote sales and trades more too.

Edited by save2600