"Donkey Kong" A game program for Texas Instruments99/4A computers

(this one is shaped differetnt then the others, but there all Texas Instuments

"Blasto"

"Munch Man"

"Ti Invaders

"Mind Challenger"

Music Maker

I have some controllers and av adaptor, and a Power Supply A

I do not know where to search for info on the computer, but I have one. What questions do you have? Perhaps I may be of some help. Donkey Kong is shaped differently because it was not produced by TI like the other games you mentioned. DK was made by Atarisoft. It will work on the 99/4A just the same. Atari joysticks will plug into the computer, however, they do not work without being run through a converter. I have one made by Wico. When you plug a cart into the console and turn it on, it works about the same as an Atari. Without a cart; the computer can be programmed in BASIC, but you would need some storage device to save your programs. With the proper cable, a standard cassette recorded could be hooked up and used to store data(talk about slow-- and that terrible sound it makes!!). :twisted:

Re: munch man: this was ti's answer to KC munchin/pacman era instead of eating dots you make a chain you eat the power pills(I think they are shapped like texas) you also chase ghosts(I at least I think that what they are)

Re:Ti-invaders: Ti's versionof Space invaders was very good.

for more tI stuff visit http://99er.net for some information on the ti.

Dan Iacovelli

I remember playing a TI at some neighbor's house once. Here I was playing Atari 2600 and (in it's infancy) C-64 and he had this thing where his games actually talked! I was amazed. I couldn't stand the kid, but was nice to him just so I could play.

I believe one of the games was something like crazy climber.

Cap