IGNORED

A Nice little auction that I snagged

hhwolfman

There is a Boing with instructions in this lot.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...y0%3D%26fvi%3D1

Hmmm, posting an auction with Hidden items, not in the Title, and someone of your tenure, in the Hobby. No wonder you're such a popular member of this board. I had been watching it since it popped up and had to put a proxy, because I was not going to be around. :x Oh well there is always cool stuff to get out there. :)

Edited by hhwolfman

Congrats on posting that you tool. Do you realize that posting it is the very reason Howard DIDN'T win that auction? :roll:

Funny I think HH just didn't bid high enough. :twisted:

BTW, HH good score on the box, that's a hard one to track down. Looks nicer than the one I use to own, but for less money. Really good deal even w/o the manual.

Yeah it sucks that it happened like that, with these hidden bidder ids it's hard to know who's who, maybe he didn't realize you had a bid in already. Still if he really wanted to help you he could have been more discreet about it and sent you a pm. Still the winning bid was a snipe, and it could have been seen on day one regardless of whether it was posted here or not. This you do not know.

I wonder if St Louis Posted after or before. He pumped up the auctiion. :ponder:

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=110370284481

I am not very good at Military time.

I'll help you out with that wolfman! He bid around 7pm then when he couldn't get it cheap enough to flip it he posted it here around 11pm.

Exactly what i felt. I think he wanted someone to outbid him because he didn't want to pay as much as his bid.

Congrats on posting that you tool. Do you realize that posting it is the very reason Howard DIDN'T win that auction? :roll:

Funny I think HH just didn't bid high enough. :twisted:

BTW, HH good score on the box, that's a hard one to track down. Looks nicer than the one I use to own, but for less money. Really good deal even w/o the manual.

Thanks my friend. I really like it. BTW I don't care that I lost the auction, really. I can get one from Cody in trade. I might not have gotten it, even if not posted here. It is just the circumstances that revolved around it. ;)

I wonder if St Louis Posted after or before. He pumped up the auctiion. :ponder:

I'll help you out with that wolfman! He bid around 7pm then when he couldn't get it cheap enough to flip it he posted it here around 11pm.

Exactly what i felt. I think he wanted someone to outbid him because he didn't want to pay as much as his bid.

No my friend if you take look, I put in a proxy about 8 am that morning. He wasn't winning at any point in time. Anyone that eats, sleeps and breaths, ebay can tell, who is bidding on auctions, by Feedback scores. He was not trying to help me out at all. :(

No my friend if you take look, I put in a proxy about 8 am that morning. He wasn't winning at any point in time. Anyone that eats, sleeps and breaths, ebay can tell, who is bidding on auctions, by Feedback scores. He was not trying to help me out at all. :(

I bid as high as I was willing to go for the lot. I never became the high bidder so I thought that you might be interested so I posted a link. I didn't realize that you had already bid. I don't go around checking feedback numbers and try to figure out who bid. Had I known that you blid I wouldn't have bid because I knew that you needed the instructions.

Had I known that you blid I wouldn't have bid because I knew that you needed the instructions.

Bullshit. You would steal candy from a baby if you could turn a buck on it.

I wouldn't do that.

I might try to pimp out your mom, wife and sister but between the three of them I doubt that I could get a buck for them.