IGNORED

NHL Hitz 2003

JagMX

I just got NHL Hitz 2002 (at a great price :D ) very cheap. Im glad i waited long enough for these damn games to get cheaper. But now that i have 2002, im curious how 2003 is? Anyone play it? I have it for Xbox and im assuming basically all other versions would be similar...so anyone play it? :D

Sorry Jag, one, I don't have an XBOX (YET!! it is going to be an XBOX XMAS for me though!!!)), but I did play a little of 2002, and I wasn't impressed with it, too many graphical glitches, and it just got boring too fast.

I haven't heard anything about 2003 at all yet, although I did see some of the same graphical glitches in the commercial (never a good sign).

It didn't seem different enough to warrant the new release in my opinion.

:lolblue: xillent advice' date=' i forgot that everyone seems to dislike the xbox just because its from microsoft..and with that being said im sure ill be getting more replies that have nothing to do with Hitz :) [/color']

I have always hated Microsoft, but I LOVE playing Halo&Circus Maximus on my Bro's XBOX. I will be one of those who waits for the $99 or less price tag to get it though...but then, I do that with EVERY system I buy now. The last system I bought at full price was my Jaguar&Jagcd...no regrets there though! :D 8)

I have always hated Microsoft, but I LOVE playing Halo&Circus Maximus on my Bro's XBOX. I will be one of those who waits for the $99 or less price tag to get it though...but then, I do that with EVERY system I buy now. The last system I bought at full price was my Jaguar&Jagcd...no regrets there though! :D  8)

i have no regrets about buying them at full price either :D , as for a 99.00 for an xbox, i think its going to be quite some time till that comes along :D