Colecovision HSC2/Game 12B-Pac-Man Collection/MS.PAC-MAN

NOTE: THIS WEEKS GAME HAS ENDED!

PAC-MAN COLLECTION

MS.PAC-MAN

by Namco/Midway / Opcode

(Homebrew-Game)

post-98-1239669574_thumb.pngpost-98-1239668966_thumb.png

Game Info

Ms. Pac-Man must eat all the dots in a maze in order to advance to the next stage.

She's chased by killer ghosts but she can eat them while powered up after eating one of

four large dots. Bonus points are awarded for eating the fruits and snacks that appear

and wander at the maze.

Settings

Normal - 3 Lives - Bonus life at 10,000 - 1 Player

Use the same skill level as posted so that all the scores will be accurate!

Contest ends on

Wednesday, 04-29-09 at 1:00 AM eastern.

Link to HSC2 Leaderboard

Please read the Rules & Regulations thread for a thoural description of the HSC rules.

Current High Scores

1. JEFF31 77,330 [+11]

2. darthkur 44,300 [+10]

3. ten-four 29,150 [+9]

4. Ikrananka 23,730 [+8]

Edited by Mister VCS

Hello,

Is the ROM available for this game?

thanks,

roadrunner

I was wondering the same thing (for us poor bastards who can't buy the game) :P

Will the game ever be available for purchase again and how much might it be?

The rom is not available for this game and I doubt it ever will be (Opcode has never released roms for any of his homebrew games).

Doublecheck with Pixelboy, but I do believe that black Pac-Man Collection carts may still be available to order.

I can confirm that Opcode Games will never release the ROMs of its games publicly. Or even privately, for that matter.

Also, all copies of Pac-Man Collection with yellow carts have been sold, and the next shipment is already booked solid with pre-orders. So anyone who comes to us now with any intention to buy a copy of this game will be put on a long-term waiting list. It's the best we can do at this point.

We now return you to your regular HSC program. :)

I can confirm that Opcode Games will never release the ROMs of its games publicly. Or even privately, for that matter.

Also, all copies of Pac-Man Collection with yellow carts have been sold, and the next shipment is already booked solid with pre-orders. So anyone who comes to us now with any intention to buy a copy of this game will be put on a long-term waiting list. It's the best we can do at this point.

We now return you to your regular HSC program. :)

That's unfortunate. I really don't think it would affect his sales if he were to release the rom, in fact it would probably have the opposite effect as with John Dondzilla's games. I played a couple of his Vectrex games on MESS and realized the quality of his work was so good I purchased 2 of his carts.

It's just a shame that many people won't get to experience this game either because of the price or because they just aren't available for sale. it really does look amazing too. How about releasing a timed demo or something? Let Pac-Man eat 25 dots before coming up with a big message that said TO CONTINUE EATING YOUR DOTS YOU MUST PURCHASE THIS CARTRIDGE :P He could even make it look like the INSERT GAME CARTRIDGE black screen to annoy us into buying it!

About my 100th attempt :ponder: from my 'yellow' cart :lust: . I don't do patterns and get to greedy trying to get all the ghosts everytime - 74090. I expect to see you 'great' players double this score! :) This is a fantastic game from Opcode - order a black cart if you haven't already.

About my 100th attempt :ponder: from my 'yellow' cart :lust: . I don't do patterns and get to greedy trying to get all the ghosts everytime - 74090. I expect to see you 'great' players double this score! :) This is a fantastic game from Opcode - order a black cart if you haven't already.

OK now about my 1000th try!!! :sad: most of which I couldn't get past screen 2 without losing a life :x (evil opcode programming I'm sure!!! :) - any way a final score for me of 77330

good luck to all...