IGNORED

Something to add to bB Command page and VbB?

yuppicide

I can NEVER remember what should be in hex or not.

For example, I !always! forget background color. Took me forever to find my answer because I was doing COLUBK = 132, then COLUBK = 84, neither were the right blue I wanted. Came out purple sort of PALish. So, I finally remembered I need $, but you can't do $132, so finally figured out I needed $84.

On the bB page it would be nice how you put "inside game loop" to say something over there somewhere on weather something should be in hex or not. Maybe include the hex #'s in your NTSC chart like VbB does.

Maybe in Visual BB it can also have a $ next to the hex color to remind me?

I didn't think think COLUBK required hex numbers? I thought you could use decimal or hex? At least, that's what I thought I've been doing the whole time. Does anything require hex only?

And when you bring up the TIA color chart in VbB and hover your mouse over a color, it shows the hex and decimal numbers for each color so you can use the one you like to work with best.

Example:

$B6/182

My problem was the VbB chart didn't show me $, but now that you mention it hovering over it shows the $. Being that I haven't done any colors in awhile I forgot.

So, then I kept trying to change the background color and 132 was coming out purple, not blue like I wanted. 84 wasn't coming out right either. I finally figured out I needed $84.