IGNORED

Talk about detailed pictures...

CPUWIZ

Personally I think this type of auction is a great thing. Much rather have too many pictures than too have to few. Is it overkill? Probably, but I am sure those bidding don't mind.

I agree, I'd much rather have too many pictures than not enough. Many people interested in machines like this will want to know where every nick and scratch is, so best to just post all those pictures up front rather than asking people to request photos. I've run auctions like this in a similar manner for high dollar items.

..Al

I've never seen one of these before. :-o

Guess this game is only for big manly men that stand 7 feet tall and can pick up a sheet of plywood length wise. Kids & midgets are out of luck unless they each bring in a stool or step ladder and play in pairs. :P

But seriously, that's crazy! :dunce: :lolblue:

I do not accept paypal, I do accept personal checks (held until cleared) or cash at pickup. Because ebay forces me to accept at least one credit card as a payment option, I will also accept Discover Card. I do not accept paypal.

:roll:

I do not accept paypal, I do accept personal checks (held until cleared) or cash at pickup. Because ebay forces me to accept at least one credit card as a payment option, I will also accept Discover Card. I do not accept paypal.

That's pretty clever, since I doubt most people have a Discover Card. :)

..Al

I have always wanted one of them. My dad used to teach at college in the 70's and they had one of these in the rec area. The machine is just huge, spent lots of time playing it. If anyone hears of one in Florida let me know.

That's pretty clever, since I doubt most people have a Discover Card. :)

..Al

He should've said Diners Club...even fewer have those.

I have always wanted one of them.

A Discover card or a pinball machine?

Edited by PingvinBlueJeans

Crap, that listing must have cost a fortune

Because of Turbo Lister?

I put as many pics as I want in my auctions, I just put the photos up somewhere on the web and then put the IMG SRC codes into the auction HTML. Doesn't cost me a thing.

Edited by Zwackery