1. 1. Take Your Pick:

• Blue Print
    • H.E.R.O.
    • Mario Bros.
    • River Raid
    • Satans Hollow

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I chose H.e.r.o.

I'd have picked Satan's Hollow, but mine locks up frequently, and it's unrealistic to think I'd manage to go through 3 or 4 waves without needing to reset the machine.

I'm using a Repro cart - might have been from CPUWIZ ? I think I bought it at a Philly Classic one year.

Is there a different version of the game for the 5200 that doesn't suffer this problem? Maybe I could use the newer version in an emulator, assuming the ROMs available.

I chose H.e.r.o.

I'd have picked Satan's Hollow, but mine locks up frequently, and it's unrealistic to think I'd manage to go through 3 or 4 waves without needing to reset the machine.

I'm using a Repro cart - might have been from CPUWIZ ? I think I bought it at a Philly Classic one year.

Is there a different version of the game for the 5200 that doesn't suffer this problem? Maybe I could use the newer version in an emulator, assuming the ROMs available.

All of the A8 to 5200 conversion roms are available on these forums in various threads. I used a flash cart to play it on my system.

I have Satan's Hollow on my flashcart and it works great. It is easily available in these forums, but if you have problems I'll send you the rom I use.

I still can't get Preppie to work - does anyone else have this problem with the AtariMax flashcart or could someone send me a rom for Preppie that you know works - thank you.

I have Satan's Hollow on my flashcart and it works great. It is easily available in these forums, but if you have problems I'll send you the rom I use.

I still can't get 81,600 to work - does anyone else have this problem with the AtariMax flashcart or could someone send me a rom for Preppie that you know works - thank you.

Preppie will work if you make the selection as 16k One Chip and not the two chip that comes up automatically when originally selected. . The exact opposite goes with Pac-Man Plus Hangly Man and hangly-pollux. Unfortunately I didn't realize this until just now so I thank you for posting this because it made me try them again and experiment.