IGNORED

Checkpoints in Lost Planet

Atarifever

I've been playing the demo for the original Lost Planet, and the demo has no saves, checkpoints, etc, but otherwise it's really interesting me. Are there checkpoints, anywhere saves, autosaves, etc in this one if you have the full retail product? I'd really like to buy it, but if it's that brutal, I don't know. I'm all for difficulty, in games that don't progress or that can be finished in an hour, but no saves after 30 minutes in a really long story game seems kind of rough.

I've been playing the demo for the original Lost Planet, and the demo has no saves, checkpoints, etc, but otherwise it's really interesting me. Are there checkpoints, anywhere saves, autosaves, etc in this one if you have the full retail product? I'd really like to buy it, but if it's that brutal, I don't know. I'm all for difficulty, in games that don't progress or that can be finished in an hour, but no saves after 30 minutes in a really long story game seems kind of rough.

It's not brutal unless you play on the highest highest difficulty. I cant remember if it has save anywhere, or check points, I do remember it wasn't brutal though. At least not playing on the easiest or normal levels.