IGNORED

Please take a look at my eBay items!

BARGAINS GALORE!! I am VERY excited, thanks for the link!! I am considering taking out a 2nd mortgage so that I can buy EVERYTHING in your eBay store!!

Where did you find all of these RARITIES?? There can't be more than 1 in the ENTIRE WORLD of some of these things...

Oh, and my Best Offer would be $40 for the homebrews - did you accidentally add $109.99 to their prices?

These are asking prices for loose carts I sampled:

Mr. Do for Colecovision @ $4.95 is about right

Summer Games for 2600 @ $4.95 is about right

Pac-Man Label Var. for 2600 @ $24.95 is too high

Spider Fighter 2600 @ $3.95 is about right

Congo Bongo for CV @ $7.96 is too high

Beef Drop for 5200 @ $149.99 is way too high

Prices for Centipede, Miner 2049er, Ladybug, Time Pilot and Cabbage Patch kids for CV are all high

I didn't have time to go through the entire list so you get the idea. I judged based on what I have purchased through auction and what I know from a price guide. As I indicated, some are about right and others are way too high.

Can't blame a guy for wanting to make a buck. You also can't blame those that would flame him for inflated prices.

Edited by rmaerz

I have ~20 extra Spider Fighters - I'll sell them for $2.95 + $4.00 shipping each in a bubble envelope - COME AND GET'EM EVERYONE :D

OH, AND THEY ARE RARE, YOU ARE ALL LUCKY THAT I AM LETTING YOU BUY THEM FROM ME AT THESE SACRIFICE PRICES! LOLZ

Edited by anicetyguy

I have ~20 extra Spider Fighters - I'll sell them for $2.95 + $4.00 shipping each - COME AND GET'EM EVERYONE :D

Oh, and they are RARE

Common guys, if you don't like the prices, you don't have to buy from the guy. As a side note, posting your own sales on someone else's for sale thread I'm pretty sure is against the rules. I sure wouldn't want someone to do that to my sale thread.

Common guys...

:ponder:

if you don't like the prices, you don't have to buy from the guy. As a side note, posting your own sales on someone else's for sale thread I'm pretty sure is against the rules. I sure wouldn't want someone to do that to my sale thread.

Agreed...but I think anyone who's primarily a reseller is going to take some ribbing now and then on any forums. I think this site is better than most in that regard.

I have ~20 extra Spider Fighters - I'll sell them for $2.95 + $4.00 shipping each - COME AND GET'EM EVERYONE :D

Oh, and they are RARE

Common guys, if you don't like the prices, you don't have to buy from the guy. As a side note, posting your own sales on someone else's for sale thread I'm pretty sure is against the rules. I sure wouldn't want someone to do that to my sale thread.

ALRIGHT, I'LL DO A SIDE DEAL WITH YOU, PM ME! IN THE MEANTIME, FREE BUMP FOR THE SELLER, I'M SURE HE DOESN'T MIND! :D

All in good fun BTW, I sure wouldn't want to be booted off my favorite board for "trying to be funny" - I hope that's not against the rules - are you a cop? ...

Oh, and they are RARE

ALRIGHT, I'LL DO A SIDE DEAL WITH YOU, PM ME! IN THE MEANTIME, FREE BUMP FOR THE SELLER, I'M SURE HE DOESN'T MIND! :D

All in good fun BTW, I sure wouldn't want to be booted off my favorite board for "trying to be funny" - I hope that's not against the rules - are you a cop? ...

No I'm not a cop, just someone who knows how frustrating it can be when his thread is hijacked. And yes, it's much better here than other boards, it's why we post here instead of the other places, right?

Common guys...

:ponder:

I am rare. :D

And hardi har har. "Come on". There.. Happy? ;) :P

Edited by DaytonaUSA

Ok, for those of you who are new/shocked/confused, as always happens with these threads, let's have an introduction... people, McGrail, McGrail, people.

*waits for handshakes, etc*

Now, people, as for his stuff:

Yep, it's all overpriced. Yep, there's common stuff that says it's extremely rare. Yep, it's kind of annoying. Complaining won't change any of it, though, it's been like that for many years and apparently there are enough uninformed/overly-funded people out there that it works. Accept it and move on like the rest of us and you'll all feel better. :)

Edit: Hey, a few of these new sale prices on more common boxed things aren't so bad, actually, McGrail... I'm pleasantly surprised. You should do more of that.

Edited by pinball22

Oh, and they are RARE

I read the extra Spider Fighters for sale as a joke and not an actual offer.

"please take a look at my ebay items"

that is the name of the thread,i feel we can voice our thoughts on his auctions without people complaining about my complaints!!! :cool:

as for mcgrail,im suprised he hasnt come in here and defended himself,i sure would if i was him.

if i was selling games this high and making some money i would tell all of us to screw off :D :ponder: :x

most of his prices are not that bad anyway

Edited by revolutionika

that is the name of the thread,i feel we can voice our thoughts on his auctions without people complaining about my complaints!!! :cool:

as for mcgrail,im suprised he hasnt come in here and defended himself,i sure would if i was him.

if i was selling games this high and making some money i would tell all of us to screw off :D :ponder: :x

maybe when his refresh finger is tired he will!

if i was selling games this high and making some money i would tell all of us to screw off :D:ponder::x

maybe when his refresh finger is tired he will!

Bandaid-Finger.jpg

I haven't been online much of late. I have been busy with other things.

Anyway I don't feel that I have to defend myself. Many of my prices are the lowest on eBay.

Every bump gets more people to look at my items so I am ok if people want to keep bumping my post.

I usually have the best offer option on most if not all of my listings. Feel fee to make an offer.

By the way the more controversial that my listings are the more that they get hits. I might pull some items later this week from my collection that will garner more attention. I just haven't decided yet...

Edited by holygrailvideogames.com