IGNORED

Reserve List for Jr. Pac-Man

PacManPlus

@bcprs1, racerraul, and kyle

I do apologize, but I do need to stop at 80 (at least for now). If someone drops out I will let you know.

Unfortunately, with my brother and my best friend both being in the hospital yesterday, I didn't get very far with making any of these :(

I'll try and continue tonight.

Thanks, and again I am sorry,

Bob

@bcprs1, racerraul, and kyle

I do apologize, but I do need to stop at 80 (at least for now). If someone drops out I will let you know.

Unfortunately, with my brother and my best friend both being in the hospital yesterday, I didn't get very far with making any of these :(

Bob

I will take one.

Bob

Bob,

Please, put this to the side for now. Family and friends come first. I'm sorry to read that your brother and best firend are in the hospital...I hope for them a speedy recovery.

I appreciate and admire your dedication to the community, but these carts can wait, especially for the sake of family and friends.

Best Wishes,

Robert

Bob,

Please, put this to the side for now. Family and friends come first. I'm sorry to read that your brother and best firend are in the hospital...I hope for them a speedy recovery.

I appreciate and admire your dedication to the community, but these carts can wait, especially for the sake of family and friends.

Best Wishes,

Robert

I second that.

There is no rush - take care of Family first. Do not feel pressured by all the responses to this post. We all understand there are more important things in life.

My best wishes to your family.

I totally agree about take your time. Family is far more important. I'm on the list, so, if it takes a year, I'm fine with that. As a matter of fact, if you want to put me to the bottom of the list so people who want it sooner can get it sooner, I'm fine with that as well. Not that I'm not excited, mind you! But put more important things first, and it's summer here anyway, I won't be playing too many games for quite awhile. I've been waiting forever for the Boulderdash or not-Boulderdash or whatever it is, so I can wait for this too!

Hello All:

I will be making a limited run of Jr. Pac-Man carts. They will not be numbered, but I will be making 30 of them.

This time, because of the fact that I had to purchase boards with RAM on them (Jinks Carts), They will be $30 (cart only) including USPS postage, instead of my normal $25.

Included here are the people who had asked to be on the 'list' in the initial thread:

If anyone wishes to either be removed or added to this list, please let me know.

Thanks!

Bob

P.S. - Al, if I may ask you to allow me to indefinitely modify this post to update the list, please. Thanks :)

Count me in

-Lee

A) take your time, B) feel free to ask for help. Plenty of people would be willing to strip the boards down and ship them back (no pressure, if you want to do it yourself). There really is no hurry beyond the desire to be on the list (where I'm sure any and all sense of urgency came from) :D people want it, but they don't care how fast. Take care of life first ;)

AX

Make mine right now. My playinga video game in cart form is much more important than anything else in the world. Just because I have a CC2 and can already play it on real hardware is entirely irrelevant.

In all seriousness, you don't need to apologize. No one has even paid you money. Even if they complained they'd have no true right. Even then if they did they'd be complete jerks.

Hi Bob

Care about your family.This is more important,than making any carts.We have the file and can play it on emulator or on CC2.

Best wishes to your friend and your brother.Hope they will be well soon.

You did sooooo much for the 7800 community.I think everybody can understand,if you need more time to make the carts.You have all time you need.

greetings Walter

Edited by gambler172

Absolutely no reason to apologize.

Take care of yourself and your family

and get to making them whenever it is

that you have an abundance of free time as it is no rush.

Thanks for everything thus far,

bless your family members and here's wishing a full recovery.

Thanks for the support, guys :) My brother came home this morning (he had passed out from dehydration). My best friend, who had a spine operation on Monday didn't feel right yesterday, but he's ok today, and also went home today.

So are you going to PM us when our turn comes up? I'm low on the list, so I am probably a few months away. Plenty of time for me to forget.

Also what is the main bottle neck in the process of making these carts? Wondering if there is a way for us to help.

I will make a post here when it's time (hopefully soon). I'm just waiting for parts. :)

Thanks!

Bob

Thanks for the support, guys :) My brother came home this morning (he had passed out from dehydration). My best friend, who had a spine operation on Monday didn't feel right yesterday, but he's ok today, and also went home today.

Glad to read about the good news, Bob!

Add me to the "whenever/ if there is another run" list. Money is tight with the new baby on the way, and by the time I worked anything out financially, the list was full. I'll stash the money away for now, and hopefully some day there'll be another run. :)

Hello all:

Here is the current list as I have it:

mimo (owed)

Almost Rice (owed)

Marc Oberhäuser (owed)

Mitch (owed)

kenfused (owed)

Allan (owed)

Chickybaby (owed)

Underball

Chris-in-NJ

Phantom

Trebor

Lord Thag

gambler172

AdeptRapier

Disco Scottie

NinjaWarrior

FireTiger

TrekMD

darthkur

Defender II

Dauber

MegaManFan

atarian63

remowilliams

Mirage1972

toymailman

Wickeycolumbus

Captain Beard

NOT READY YET:

atomickneedrop

corbysatarigame

dantheratman

hhwolfman

retrozoneorg

NML32

shadow460

keitaro

edweird13

streps

Crazy Climber

chuys450

midnight magicman

nsconductor05

phaxda

gdement

cvga

JEFF31

HatNJ

the.golden.ax

PingvinBlueJeans

Mayhem

lucifershalo

Mord

Greg2600

nonner242

colecomaniac

HFK

Emehr

MrBeefy

_Fandal_

tremoloman2006

Waggie

jwierer

diggs130

thursday83

Tempest

MopedFreak

GaryH917

iwan-iwanowitsch...

LarcenTyler

swlovinist

godzillajoe

HammR25

Zoyx

rolenta

ckirkman

Propane13

holygrailvideoga...

4ever2600

ElvisAtari

kyle

WAITING LIST

racer raul

tjb

bcprs1

Atari Dogs

Lee Krueger

Atarifever

DensB68

People on the 'Waiting List' will be replacing anyone who backs out of ordering this time around.

As you can see, I was busy this weekend, and I have some ready to go:

post-1787-1241402842_thumb.jpg

It may look like a lot, but this isn't even half of what I need to make! (thanks guys)

Like I stated in the first post, they will be $30, cart only, including USPS shipping for the U.S.A. (outside the U.S.A. will be $2 more). PayPal is preferred, but Check and MO is ok too. (I will wait until I receive them before sending out).

Please give me your address to send it to!

My PayPal address is icansing_optonline_net (replace the first underscore with the 'at' symbol, and replace the second one with a period)

The first seven people on this list, you carts will obviously go out this coming week. :)

Thank you, everyone. :)

Bob

EDIT - clarified shipping

Edited by PacManPlus